Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||39899 Balentine Dr
Fremont, CA 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||228 Hamilton Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, CA 94954
|Sales Phone: 07-559-7400
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||6200 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
||915 Highland Pointe Dr
Roseville, CA 95678
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
San Francisco, CA 94105
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||951 Mariners Island Blvd
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
||4040 Civic Center Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
||1414 Soquel Ave
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-600-4300
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
||1255 Treat Blvd
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad assortment of consulting and technical support help for information environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Modesto by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progent's Citrix-certified virtual desktop consultants can help you to design, install, manage, and troubleshoot a virtualized Windows desktop and application delivery solution by offering XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can show you how to enhance your network infrastructure for delivering server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter management and support consultants can help your organization to manage and support a remote datacenter that offers high uptime, advanced security, and rapid disaster recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also help you with other virtualization solutions from Citrix by providing XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces major enhancements in performance, scale, data security, uptime, mobile computing support, plus built-in business intelligence. Innovations include PolyBase for processing SQL and NoSQ databases simultaneously for data warehousing, Jason support, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Reports, and centralized management of local and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer remote and on-premises expertise to assist businesses of any size to plan, implement, administer or debug any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Skype for Business, and SCOM.
- Progent's System Center 2012 consultants have more than a decade of experience deploying, maintaining and fixing the core components that make up System Center and can assist your organization to design, install, support, and fix your System Center ecosystem to optimize the availability and responsiveness of your critical IT resources across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and local and Cloud-connected datacenters. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 upgrade planning and support to assist your organization to transition to the latest edition of System Center from an older one or from another IT management platform to deliver the benefits of enterprise-class deployment, automation, security, plus infrastructure and application performance monitoring.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can assist you to assess the advantages of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, create pilot environments and rollout plans, optimize your network for local, multi-site, private or public cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, train your IT support, team, create a corporate-wide security plan, streamline network management, assist with application development, and generate and validate a DR/BC plan. If you are considering migrating from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration consultants can assist you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your business and design and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices running across multiple sites with any number of APs can be remotely configured and managed using free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines setup, discovery, administration, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent can provide the skills of seasoned Wi-Fi consultants who can assist your organization to determine the value of UniFi technology for your environment and help you to design, install, administer, and maintain your UniFi solution. For details, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that uses the technology of top information security companies to provide web-based control and world-class security for your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid architecture of Email Guard combines a Cloud Protection Layer with a local gateway device to offer advanced protection against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-based malware. Email Guard's cloud filter acts as a preliminary barricade and blocks most threats from making it to your network firewall. This reduces your vulnerability to inbound threats and saves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway device provides a deeper layer of analysis for incoming email. For outgoing email, the on-premises gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, DLP, and email encryption. The local security gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and safeguard internal email that stays inside your security perimeter. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight line of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent has delivered online technical consulting help to organizations in every state in the U.S. Many of these clients have indicated their appreciation to Progent via testimonials to the excellence of Progent's support personnel. Take a look at Progent's client testimonials to learn what people say about the high level of Progent's network support services.
- Progent's Virtual Helpdesk support services are a seamless expansion of your internal IT service organization. Virtual Help Desk can include advanced call center features such as a special telephone number with custom greeting. Progent will also send calls automatically to staff members who are specially set up and trained to support your needs. Also, Progent's Helpdesk professionals can use trouble tickets from any customer trouble ticket software for transparent integration with your internal network services group. Benefits of Progent's Virtual Computer Support Help Desk Call Center services include professional Microsoft Help Desk expertise the moment you call, transparent extension of your internal support staff, front-line support for urgent client problems, and by-the-minute billing.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include design, piloting, setting up and repairing IT environments built around Microsoft technologies by offering services including complicated Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, SQL Server application development, and Oracle database administration consulting and development. For application and infrastructure management automation, Progent offers System Center 2016 planning and support, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment and troubleshooting, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) expertise. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 migration support services, and Exchange 2013 Server upgrades, Progent can help with architecture and can also provide local support in installation at locations in larger cities across the United States. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE-certified network support engineers can help enterprises to resolve intractable connectivity issues impacting the stability or responsiveness of multi-vendor computer networks. Progent's CISA, GIAC, and CISM certified network security experts can perform an independent and complete security assessments to help enterprises meet regulatory security requirements.
- Progent's specialists in Mac technology can support the creative aspect of Apple macOS and OS X systems by providing consulting services and education in graphics, sound, and video. Progent's consultants can provide help in a variety of Apple macOS and OS X programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with discrete projects such as digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio/video post production facility.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word experts offer a wide selection of economical remote consulting services to assist you to maintain your current Microsoft Office Word solution or help you to migrate to a current version of Microsoft Office Word. Services available from Progent's Word experts include VBA programming, isolating and fixing compatibility problems between different versions of Word, interfacing Office Word with other Office applications such as Excel and Outlook or with third-party platforms and add-ons,network optimization for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance support, and smart phone synchronization, and online Office Word training classes tailored for your special requirements.
- Microsoft Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, entry-level OS that allows small organizations to make the move from the traditional physical on-premises datacenter to the modern hybrid computing paradigm that includes on-premises and virtualized cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can provide cost-effective remote consulting and troubleshooting for Microsoft Windows Server Essentials. Progent can help you to determine the potential productivity and cost benefits of moving to WS 2012 R2 and adopting a hybrid local/cloud-based model for your network ecosystem. Progent can provide full-service project management support to help you plan and execute a smooth move to Microsoft Windows Server Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Azure Cloud platforms and services. Progent also offers as-needed consulting, troubleshooting, and training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises installations of Exchange and Microsoft Azure cloud integration consulting services.)
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.