Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 07-559-7400
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||1414 Soquel Ave
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-600-4300
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide assortment of consulting and technical support help for IT networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Modesto area by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- The complexity and integration demands of Windows Server 2008 requires an IT expert with practical experience and diverse knowledge in designing and deploying efficient and comprehensive business information networks. The experience of Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2008 consultants, averaging over 10 years of background supporting Microsoft-powered solutions, helps insure your success in maintaining and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting experts can also assist you to evaluate the advantages of migrating from Windows Server 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering building a hybrid architecture that integrates local resources with cloud-based services like those available on Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progent's backup experts can provide consulting support for a broad array of products and technologies that provide solutions for protecting Windows, Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and workstations as well as notebooks and handhelds. Progent can help you with all major backup platforms by delivering services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent also offers support for Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan PRO, and FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and mid-sized organizations as an affordable outsourced service for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- Microsoft ISA Server and its replacement Forefront TMG are discontinued software platforms that include an application-aware firewall that can defend systems from external and inside threats. Both of these platforms perform deep inspection of network protocols to uncover attacks that routinely eluded traditional firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was replaced by Forefront TMG, which was based on ISA Server 2006's technology while providing a number of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG 2010 has been discontinued by Microsoft, and the gateway security functions offered by the product are now usually taken over by purpose-built physical appliances from vendors that include Cisco, Barracuda, SonicWALL and WatchGuard. (See ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and management.) Progent provides online Forefront TMG support and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you manage and debug your older firewalls, and Progent can help you to upgrade smoothly to a more current firewall solution by providing system design, configuration, tuning, training and debugging.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide cost-effective remote assistance to help you to design, deploy, and troubleshoot any facet of your iOS and Windows integration solution and is available for quick jobs to help you get past occasional technical bottlenecks or long-term engagements to help you finish large-scale projects on time and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and can help you build or maintain a resilient, protected and scalable network infrastructure that aligns with your computing model. Progent can also provide online or onsite training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a secure, team-oriented environment that maximizes the strategic value of your IT system.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is a library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to streamline their operations by automating crucial sales activities including listings, orders, shipments, fulfillment, and finances. By tapping into Amazon's extensive online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, vendors can broaden their reach, lower their cost of sales, accelerate response time to customers, and increase their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service developers can collaborate with your development staff and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can shorten development time and speed up your return on investment.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions lower the work needed for IT administrators to set up software programs so they are consistent across a corporate workforce, offer the ability to manage access to business data, and allow quick deployment of additional or upgraded workstations. With Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been enhanced and named Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's innovative VDI infrastructure behind Remote Desktop Services streamlines desktop connectivity, enhances performance, tightens security, unifies administration, and offers a nearly transparent client environment. Progent's Windows Server 2016 consultants can assist your company to evaluate the business benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions, configure pilot and on-line environments, optimize your system infrastructure to accommodate virtual clients effectively, assess and remediate security issues, and educate your IT managers to follow industry best practices to achieve maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth consulting expertise in specific software areas, allowing you to create fast, inexpensive and complete network solutions that fit the unique requirements of your business. Progent's application development consultants can assist you to customize Microsoft's major business applications by offering a variety of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Software consulting,
Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Business Accounting Software education and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Business Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS deployment.
- Progent can supply companies with an IT management expert who can function as a part-time Chief Information Officer. This experienced IT officer can provide long-term direction to assist your company to deploy sensible technology to enhance business processes so they match better with your business goals. Your company can develop and install a well conceived information technology plan without incurring the cost of a full-time senior IT executive. Vital services Progent's part-time CIO can perform include strategic planning, establishing IT budgets, developing and tracking models for TCO and ROI, reengineering business processes, reviewing contracts with vendors, establishing security standards, cash flow management, streamlining network management, patch tracking, network asset documentation control, and disaster recovery/business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 specialists, SharePoint Server 2010 engineers and Office SharePoint 2007 support professionals can help you evaluate the business case for deploying the latest version of SharePoint, consult with you on the appropriate version of SharePoint Server for your application, provide setup and deployment expertise, help you to install MS SQL Server as a supporting database, optimize your network integrity, integrate your off-the-shelf and customized application software to operate with SharePoint Server, develop a company-wide security strategy that includes portal technology, and deliver maintenance and Contact Center support.
- Windows Server Essentials is a value-priced, entry-level platform that allows small organizations to transition from the traditional stand-alone on-premises datacenter to the new hybrid computing model that includes both local and virtualized cloud-hosted resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants can provide budget-friendly online consulting and troubleshooting services for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to determine the possible productivity and cost advantages of migrating to WS 2012 R2 and adopting a hybrid on-premises/cloud model for your network environment. Progent offers full-service project management support to help you design and execute an efficient move to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud platforms and services. Progent also offers as-needed consulting, technical support, and customized training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange deployments and Microsoft Azure integration consulting.)
- There are hundreds of enterprise-grade data center colocation Sites in the San Francisco Bay Area and major cities across the United States, and Progent's colocation consulting team can improve your systemís redundancy and performance by helping you choose a colo facility that meets the individual requirements of your business such as geographic proximity, space, connectivity, budget, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are designed for companies with equipment located at colo hosting sites and in need of on-demand on-site help at the colocation site as well as remote help from Microsoft and Cisco qualified professionals. Progent provides a selection of colocation center support services including network architecture analysis, Windows and UNIX server installation and maintenance, tech support for server and communications infrastructure, design and deployment of non-stop configurations, defining and deploying layered security defenses, firewall configuration and support, configuring load balancing environments, and planning high-availability server and storage clustering configurations.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is an extension to VMware vCenter that allows you to define, automate and test a repeatable runbook for restoring applications and services rapidly after an outage. Site Recovery Manager supports centrally controlled and automated recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also allows transparent testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate audit reports to verify full service restoration, validate SLAs and prove compliance. Progent can provide the skills of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting expert to help your organization to plan, configure, test and manage a DR system based on VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consulting experts can provide affordable online consulting services for all editions of Microsoft Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers expert help for Access application development, database conversion, performance tuning, report design, and maintenance. Progent also can provide custom online training for Office Access application programming and DBA services.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.