Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small businesses in the Monterey vicinity are focused on customers who need quick and affordable assistance for system dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering services and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that incorporates the infrastructure of leading information security companies to provide web-based management and comprehensive security for all your email traffic. The powerful architecture of Email Guard integrates cloud-based filtering with a local gateway device to offer complete protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, DHAs, and other email-based malware. Email Guard's cloud filter serves as a first line of defense and keeps most unwanted email from reaching your security perimeter. This reduces your exposure to inbound threats and conserves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway device adds a further layer of inspection for inbound email. For outbound email, the onsite gateway provides anti-virus and anti-spam protection, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The onsite security gateway can also help Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email that originates and ends inside your security perimeter. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight series of affordable outsourced network management services for small businesses
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software deployment at scale, streamlines security and compliance settings control, keeps track of network resources, protects against corporate data leakage, performs health reporting, enables secure self service, and delivers a single point of control for administering mixed-OS networks running on-prem, cloud, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud specialists can assist you with any aspect of planning, installing, operating and troubleshooting a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for local, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- Progent's consulting services for zero-downtime networks offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified network experts who will help you build a robust computing environment that incorporates key technologies and processes for line-of-business environments. Progentís consulting experts can assist you to configure a system infrastructure with features that include failover Internet access, network load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, multi-site backup and restore, fault tolerant interoffice connectivity, and fault tolerant multi-site networks. Progent can also provide disaster recovery preparedness experts to help you design, validate, and document a recovery process based on leading practices.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is modest, Progent offers cost- effective service options that will give your IT network the stability, security, and performance your organization needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting Services, combining the skill of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT experts, the latest network administration applications, and comprehensive service programs, can keep your mission-critical network applications and servers operating smoothly.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert online consulting to help organizations of all sizes to integrate their networks with popular public clouds such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can help you to plan and administer cost-effective hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux systems and apps in hybrid architectures that seamlessly combine physical resources as well as cloud services. To help you to incorporate public cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent can provide a variety of cloud integration services that include Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange, Azure hybrid cloud planning and integration services, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud integration support, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) development and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) offers small to mid-size businesses near-continuous backup and simplified restore functions for Microsoft environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-aware protection for key workloads like Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux virtual machines, supports VMs hosted by Hyper-V as well as VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consulting experts can assist you to design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution powered by System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can help you to upgrade from an older version of DPM or from a legacy system, and Progent can tune your SCDPM 2016 environment for on local, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent offers online or onsite support and can deliver as-needed expertise to resolve technical bottlenecks or provide end-to-end project management support to help you complete your SCDPM 2016 deployment on schedule and within your budget.
- Progent's eCommerce software consultants can assist your company to install an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, reliable, and responsive. Progent can also enable you to architect a web site that is tightly integrated with your sales and inventory systems to lower the cost and increase the stability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you develop custom web software based on industry standard development tools or tailor off-the-shelf software products so that they accommodate your individual business requirements. For data-driven web applications, Progent can provide the services of certified SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Office Access application developers.
- Based in California's Silicon Valley, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology support services onsite troubleshooting, IT management outsourcing and network consulting services to businesses in Northern California and in major cities throughout the U.S. Progent's engineers can also deliver high-level remote IT consulting services, network monitoring, and emergency technical support in order to lower costs and reduce downtime for businesses anywhere in the United States.
- In conducting network technology projects for large organizations, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on discreet steps in order to meet budget constraints, scheduling deadlines, and technical objectives while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of field proven industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project goals definition, design proposals, pilot evaluation, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expert deployment. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a detailed historical record of technical services provided and to assist in ongoing system management.
- Progent has created a white paper that details the advantages businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's unique IT service delivery paradigm for network consulting that ranges from router troubleshooting to full-service application development. The white paper also shows how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can help companies to reduce expenses, improve productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.