Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||39899 Balentine Dr
Fremont, CA 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||228 Hamilton Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, CA 94954
|Sales Phone: 07-559-7400
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||6200 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
||915 Highland Pointe Dr
Roseville, CA 95678
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
San Francisco, CA 94105
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||951 Mariners Island Blvd
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
||4040 Civic Center Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
||1414 Soquel Ave
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-600-4300
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
||1255 Treat Blvd
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad selection of engineering and technical support help for information environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small and mid-size companies in Monterey by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent has written a white paper that summarizes the benefits businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's proven service delivery paradigm for IT consulting that can range from router troubleshooting to advanced project management. The white paper also shows how Progent's outsourcing services can help companies to reduce expenses, accelerate productivity, and enhance the value of their information system. To read Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progentís BI reporting consultants can provide remote and onsite consulting to help your organization with any aspect of business intelligence (BI) reporting ranging from debugging or modernizing applications to designing and implementing a comprehensive BI environment. Progent's management reporting consultants can help your company to support your current BI environment, assist you to upgrade reports from a legacy reporting product to a modern solution, and provide custom remote training tailored to your specific needs. Progentís management reporting and analytics professionals can provide experience in the leading business intelligence reporting and visualization platforms such as Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel business analytics tools including Power Pivot and Power View, and Report Designer.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can help you to manage and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to estimate the likely business benefits of moving to Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade consultants and Windows 10 integration consultants can help your IT organization to design and carry out a smooth upgrade to a current version of Windows.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete portfolio of SAN software and hardware products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Areas of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include SAN dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, storage management, information assurance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN storage deployments quickly and affordably following leading practices.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or in-person support to assist businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, and repair a backup/restore system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consultants can assist you to migrate from older releases of SCDPM or from a different backup/recovery system, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager deployment for onsite, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers occasional help for fixing especially challenging issues, or comprehensive project management support. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consultants can assist you to design and carry out an efficient upgrade from DPM 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Windows Server 2016.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-level colocation centers in Northern California and larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S., and Progent's colocation consulting professionals can improve your systemís fault tolerance and performance by helping you choose a remote data center facility that addresses the specific needs of your organization such as geographic location, size, connectivity, affordability, and value-added features and services. Progentís colocation center IT services are intended for businesses with hardware located at co-location hosting sites and requiring timely on-premises service at the collocation site plus online help from Microsoft and Cisco qualified experts. Progent offers a variety of collocation center consulting services such as network topology analysis, Windows and UNIX server integration and maintenance, troubleshooting for server and communications infrastructure, design and installation of zero-downtime systems, architecting and implementing layered security structures, firewall integration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing environments, and creating fault tolerant server cluster configurations.
- In completing information technology projects for enterprise clients, Progent utilizes a phased method based on discreet milestones in order to meet budget constraints, scheduling deadlines, and engineering goals while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of established industry project management standards founded on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project requirements, design steps, pilot testing, design tuning, and expertly managed implementation. All phases are fully documented to provide a detailed record of technical services delivered and to assist in future system maintenance.
- Progent offers Manufacturing Resource Planning consulting through business application professionals who can support for a broad variety of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics applications, applications from other suppliers, and legacy applications. Progent offers help for vital areas of business software including accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for human resources, sales, retail environments, and distribution.
- Progent's Virtual Help Desk support services are an integrated extension of your in-house IT service organization. This can include high-end call center features such as a dedicated phone number with custom greeting. Progent will also rout calls directly to staff members who are specially provisioned and trained to support your needs. Also, Progent's Helpdesk staff can manage trouble tickets with any client trouble ticket system for smooth integration with your internal support services organization. Benefits of Progent's Virtual Network Support Helpdesk services include professional Microsoft and Cisco Helpdesk expertise the moment you call, transparent expansion of your internal resources, front-line help for critical client issues, and per-minute billing.
- Progent's certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants offer a broad variety of remote services to help your organization to design, program, pilot test, install, manage, and troubleshoot business applications powered by any release of Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist you to migrate your current Excel solutions to the latest versions of Excel, integrate Excel with iOS and Google Android mobile devices, and resolve compatibility problems between different versions of Excel. Progent can provide on-demand help to organizations looking for a fast solution to a specific problem associated with Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management support for upgrading or developing line-of-business application software built on Excel. Progent's cost-effective online training classes for Excel can be custom tailored to address the needs of individuals or groups.
- Prosight Network Audits offer a quick and affordable way for small and medium-size businesses to get an objective evaluation of the overall health of their IT system. Powered by some of the top remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools in the industry, and supervised by Progent's certified group of information technology professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the deployment of your core network assets conform to industry best practices. Both the Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide immediate ROI like a cleaner and safer Active Directory implementation. Both options also provide the long-term benefits of advanced remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include lower-cost network management, improved compliance with data security regulations, higher utilization of network assets, quicker troubleshooting, more reliable backup and recovery, and higher availability. For details about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.