Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad assortment of engineering and support help for IT networks powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Services available to small and mid-size companies in Morgan Hill by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription backup and disaster recovery platform for small and mid-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a purpose-built physical appliance manufactured by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with similar features but which uses your own storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects vital business data produced on-premises, at one or more remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a broad range of consulting support services to assist you to plan, configure, manage and repair a backup and disaster recovery system based on Barracuda Backup. For details, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint support since the initial SharePoint product was released more than a a dozen years, and Progent has the breadth and depth of IT knowledge to assist organizations of any size to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 installation and create SharePoint Server 2013 apps that bring significant business benefit to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist your company to assess the business advantages of migrating to SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online from legacy releases of SharePoint or from a different collaboration solution; determine if an in-house, online or hybrid configuration is best suited for your busi9ness; and pick the right edition of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent offers comprehensive project management support or can help in individual tasks related to your SharePoint 2013 deployment.
- The CRISC certification program was initiated by ISACA in 2010 to validate an IT professional's skills to design, deploy, and support information system control mechanisms to reduce risk. Progent offers the services of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to assist you to create and carry out a risk management strategy based on industry best practices promoted by CRISC and geared to match your company's risk tolerance, business objectives, and budgetary guidelines.
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 Server experts can assist your business in all phases of your upgrade to Exchange 2016 including planning high availability infrastructure for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; licensing requirements for Exchange Server and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization design; specifying mass storage requirements for your virtual machines, mailbox databases and log files; configuring HLB for fault-tolerant CAS services; designing, configuring and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; setting up collaboration with SharePoint; updating the firewall; resolving SSL issues; performing client remediation with Office desktop or Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud integration consultants can help you with every aspect of Azure cloud integration such as requirements analysis, readiness assessment, solution architecture, pre-production testing, implementation, centralized administration, performance tuning, license controls, disaster recovery preparedness, security planning, and regulatory compliance assessment. Progent can assist your IT staff to configure and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN connections so that your users can securely access to Azure-based services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you integrate key Microsoft platforms to work in the cloud including Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server and Skype for Business. Progent can also help your organization to create a hybrid environment that transparently combines on-premises datacenters with Azure-based services.
- Progent's Meraki wireless access point experts offer remote and on-premises support to assist organizations of any size to plan, install, maintain, upgrade or repair Wi-Fi networks that include Cisco Meraki wireless access points. Progent can assist your business to configure and support Meraki-based Wi-Fi infrastructure for environments that range from a telecommuter's home or a remote office to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also help you to integrate other Cisco technology such as Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, routers and ASA firewalls to build a seamless network infrastructure that provides identical connectivity, performance, security compliance, manageability and availability for wired and Wi-Fi clients regardless of their location or device. (Refer to Meraki switches integration.)
- The failover clustering feature set built into the latest releases of Microsoft Windows Server is radically redesigned to simplify the installation, configuration, and management of server clusters and to provide improved levels of network dependability, protection, efficiency, and versatility. New or enhanced features include automated cluster verification, easier configuration and deployment, improved cluster management, new cluster infrastructure for increased availability, hardened protection and quorum models, fewer failure points, greater disk and RAM capacity, improvements for multi-site clusters, and live migration capability for Windows Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's Microsoft-certified failover cluster experts can help you assess the advantages of failover clusters, plan and execute a deployment, train your network support staff to administer your cluster environment, provide continuing consulting and technical help services, and create and validate a disaster recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can assist you you to design and build an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can provide a range of technical services to help companies of all sizes to maintain, administer, and troubleshoot environments that incorporate workstations, laptops, tablets, or Windows phones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 planning and migration support.
- Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core features first developed for and proven on Microsoft Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This significantly enhances the ability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to support private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by enhancing security, uptime, expandability, manageability, reliability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consultants can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, configure pilot systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your critical applications, plan an efficient network topology for a cloud-centric or hybrid installation, develop and carry out a non-disruptive migration plan, train your IT administration and technical support staff, and provide ongoing consulting and troubleshooting support to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment delivers the highest possible business benefit.
- Progent has provided remote IT support service to businesses in each state in the U.S. Many of these customers have indicated their high regard for Progent in the form of testimonials to the excellence of Progent's support staff. Take a look at Progent's customer testimonials to see what they have said about the high level of Progent's consulting services.
- Progent offers ERP and MRP consulting through business software professionals who can support for a broad assortment of business software including Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, packages from other suppliers, and legacy applications. Progent offers support for vital areas of business applications including financials, ERP, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for human resources, sales and marketing, retail, and product distribution.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.