Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 07-559-7400
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||1414 Soquel Ave
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-600-4300
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Morgan Hill are focused on clients who require immediate and affordable help with system reliability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should give you an idea of how Progent can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent can provide access to senior IT professionals with decades of experience as IT project managers for program development, information systems deployment, and process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These high-level project managers can provide advanced management skills to help enterprise customers to adhere to best practices to ensure that strategic projects are successfully completed on time and on budget.
- Progent offers access to the cost-effective services of remote Internet connectivity consultants to help your organization to evaluate or update your ISP services so your Internet connectivity solution meets your business requirements. Services provided by Progent include assessment of your current bandwidth use, carrier and service plan analysis and selection, network provisioning, and overseeing a smooth move to a new carrier and/or service arrangement. Network provisioning can include optimizing current routers and switches and configuring new ones, implementing firewalls, and designing dependable Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network engineers can help your company to design and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, enhance and support your network infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from outdated equipment to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer expertise with Juniper's flagship network operating system to help your business to streamline the administration and improve the security of your Juniper VPN devices and firewalls. Progent also has extensive experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can assist organizations manage environments that incorporate a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
- Altaro VM Backup software provides small and mid-size organizations a dependable and affordable platform for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines (VMs). Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, offsite, distributed, and cloud environments and also enables low-cost cloud backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Headline capabilities include industry-leading inline deduplication to reduce backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup intervals as short as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective, military-grade encryption, item-level restore options for specific files and emails, support for Windows Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) and VMware vCenter for handling large-scale deployments, and the ability to leverage Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) to back up online virtual machines without downtime. Progent is an Altaro partner and can provide a wide range of consulting services to assist you to design, deploy, optimize and troubleshoot a backup/restore solution powered by Altaro VM Backup. To find out more, visit Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can provide businesses of all sizes advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, web-ready database and data analysis package that opens the door to the rapid creation of enterprise-level business applications that offer your business a competitive edge. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and the ability to query over the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to offering expertise, support and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL experts can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the business value of your information network. Progent can also help you to carry out an efficient migration to SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from legacy releases of Microsoft SQL Server or from other RDBMS products.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 experts can deliver a variety of IT outsourcing and co-sourcing services to assist companies of any size to support, manage, and troubleshoot environments that incorporate workstations, laptops, tablets, or Windows phones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration assistance.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support experts can help your organization to enhance your application servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist your company to calculate the risks and advantages of moving to 64-bit processing, plan a cost-effective migration process that minimizes operational interruptions, and offer responsive online support to assist you to configure 64-bit operating systems and application programs on your current hardware. Progent's Microsoft-qualified consultants can help your company to install the 64-bit editions of Microsoft products such as Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection services offer ultra-affordable multi-layer protection for physical and virtual servers, workstations, mobile devices, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and modern behavior analysis for continuously monitoring and responding to security threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP delivers two-way firewall protection, intrusion alarms, device management, and web filtering through cutting-edge tools incorporated within a single agent accessible from a single control. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can help your business to plan and implement a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your company's specific needs and that allows you achieve and demonstrate compliance with government and industry information security standards. Progent will help you specify and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alerts that require immediate action. Progent can also help you to set up and test a backup and disaster recovery solution like ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business quickly from a destructive cyber attack like ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint security and Exchange filtering.
- Progent produces complete and meaningful documentation of all service work to make sure customers do not feel like a hostage to their IT service provider. Progent sends email accounts of support activity immediately after finishing each support interaction, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive network service reporting makes it less risky for clients to move to a different support organization or take on more service duties internally. Good support reporting also give management the visibility needed to determine the value of support services and produce better informed network expense projections.
- Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting onsite support, business network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to small and midsize businesses in Northern California and in major metropolitan areas throughout the United States. Progent's engineers can also provide advanced online network consulting, server monitoring, and emergency troubleshooting to lower costs and minimize downtime for organizations nationwide.
- If you need to redo your organizationís web site, build internal sites for applications like as HR or employee education, create a compelling web presence for a start-up venture, or put together enterprise-grade, data integrated web solutions, Progent can provide talented and experienced web site developers. Web custom software development services offered by Progent's Applications Specialists Group include web design, web site project management, .ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL database application consultants, and Office Access consultants can help your business to design, deploy, and maintain data-powered web sites. Progent's consultants can also help you build and maintain a protected, fault-tolerant server and communications network featuring remote connectivity, to support your web solutions.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription backup/restore service for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can include a purpose-built physical storage device built by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable features but which utilizes your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup safeguards vital company data produced on-premises, at one or multiple remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a physical or virtual Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a broad array of consulting support services to assist you to plan, configure, manage and troubleshoot a BDR system built on Barracuda technology. For details, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that incorporates advanced remote monitoring and management techniques to help keep your network running at peak levels by checking the state of vital assets that power your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alarm is transmitted automatically to your specified IT personnel and your Progent engineering consultant so that any looming issues can be addressed before they have a chance to impact productivity. Read about Progent's complete ProSight line of value-priced managed services for small and medium-size businesses.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.