Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small companies in the Morgan Hill vicinity are focused on clients who require immediate and affordable assistance with network dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent offers interactive remote webinar training classes. Virtual online classes offer a flexible and low-cost option for training your IT workers to use a broad selection of key applications including Office and Office 365 versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project. Progent also offers individualized training for Microsoft Dynamics GP. In addition, Progent offers on-premises education for clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and major cities across the U.S.
- Progent's Meraki Wi-Fi AP consultants provide remote and onsite support services to assist businesses of all sizes to plan, install, maintain, upgrade or troubleshoot Wi-Fi networks that utilize Cisco Meraki APs. Progent can help you to set up and support Meraki-based Wi-Fi networks for environments that range from a teleworker's home or a branch office to a large campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also help you to integrate additional Cisco technology including Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, ASR routers and ASA firewalls to build a seamless ecosystem that provides identical access, performance, security compliance, manageability and uptime for wired and wireless users irrespective of their location or computing device. (Refer to Cisco Meraki switches integration.)
- Progent employs a team approach to problem escalation, making it possible to fix even the toughest technical issues that can appear from time to time. By leveraging hundreds of man-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-qualified consulting staff, Progent can quickly and cost-effectively repair networking problems that would stymie ordinary computer service organizations. Working with thousands of clients on implementation and integration jobs every year gives Progent a well-grounded view about what approaches work and which do not in solving IT issues.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small to mid-size organizations near-continuous backup and simplified recovery functions for Microsoft environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-sensitive backup for critical platforms such as SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint Server, protects Windows and Linux virtual machines, supports VMs running on Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consultants can help you to plan, implement, administer, and repair a multi-site backup/restore system built around Data Protection Manager 2016. Progent can assist you to migrate from a previous release of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy system, and Progent can tune your SCDPM 2016 environment for on local, colocated, cloud or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers remote or onsite support and can deliver occasional expertise to resolve challenging issues or deliver end-to-end project management support to help you complete your SCDPM 2016 deployment on time and on budget.
- Progent can provide online access to an Oracle consultant for Oracle database administration support or an Oracle software programmer. Progent can assist you to develop efficient mechanisms for key Oracle database administration tasks such as database tuning, backup/recovery processes, and database security, or train your IT staff to use industry leading practices for streamlining various administration tasks. Progent can also provide the services of a PL/SQL programmer to help you to build, tune, enhance, or migrate Oracle applications that can range from forms to database-powered web commerce sites. Progent offers skill using SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can also assist you to tune existing SQL programs by utilizing Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consultants can provide a range of consulting services to assist companies of all sizes to maintain, administer, and repair environments that include desktops, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones powered by Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 migration support.
- Progent's Android phone integration consultants have extensive background delivering remote and onsite support for businesses of all sizes who need to integrate Android phones into their IT systems so that users can be productive from anywhere. Progent offers the breadth of know-how to solve technical issues that span numerous vendors and that entail a mix of legacy and current information technology. Progent provides cost-effective remote expertise to assist you with any aspect of designing, configuring, managing and troubleshooting your BYOD solution. Progent can provide occasional technical support to help you to resolve especially challenging IT problems, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management support to ensure that you complete strategic IT initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent can help with local, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and offers expertise with operating systems, applications, management tools and hardware infrastructure. Progent also can provide customized group or one-on-one classes to show you how to manage and use Android phones and tablets efficiently.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access developers and consultants can provide cost-effective online support for all editions of Microsoft Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and can provide advanced help for application programming, database migration, performance tuning, BI reporting, and maintenance. Progent also offers tailored online training for Access application development and database management.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless extension of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voicemail solution that promotes teamwork by providing a variety of alternatives for accessing voice messages within an environment that is simple to implement and administer. Unity Connection allows you to access and manage your voicemail from your email inbox, browser, Jabber, a Cisco Unified VoIP Phone, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), offered in certain Cisco ISR routers, provides affordable voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and automated-attendant functions for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprise branch locations with as many as 500 voice mailboxes. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can provide Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and troubleshooting services to ensure that your voice messaging deployment continues to deliver the highest possible competitive value.
- Progent's System Center consultants have more than 15 years of experience deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting the core components included with System Center and can assist your organization to plan, deploy, support, and fix your Microsoft System Center solution to maximize the availability and responsiveness of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and on-premises and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 upgrade planning and support to help you to transition to the latest version of Microsoft System Center from a previous one or from a third-party IT management solution to provide the advantages of enterprise-class provisioning, automation, security and compliance, plus infrastructure and critical application availability and performance monitoring.
- Progent's Microsoft Project and Project Online experts can provide comprehensive remote and on-premises support services for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for Microsoft platforms that integrate in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Consulting services provided by Progent include Microsoft Project Server and Project Professional planning and support, SharePoint 2013 migration consulting and development, SharePoint 2010 design and configuration, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration, SQL Server 2014 integration, SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 support, Office Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel development, and Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar training. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to assist you to enhance your infrastructure to support local, branch office, home-based, and mobile users so that they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to collaborate securely and productively. Progent's network security consultants can assist you to define and police security policies that safeguard important project information without disrupting the productive exchange of legitimate data.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.