Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a broad selection of engineering and support help for IT systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Support services available to small and mid-size companies in the Napa neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent can provide System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and installation, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) hybrid cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune consulting to centralize and streamline the management of your PCs along with your web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to migrate smoothly to SCCM 2016 from an older change management platform or assist you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 environment to support your evolving IT needs.
- Progent produces complete and meaningful documentation of all service work to make sure customers donít ever feel like a hostage to their IT service provider. Progent sends e-mail documentation of services immediately after completion of each service interaction, and also sends a hard copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive IT service reporting makes it less disruptive for clients to move to a new support provider or take on more support duties in house. Good support reporting also give IT managers the information required to determine the value of support services and develop more realistic network expense projections.
- Progent's CISSP certified security staff and CISM certified security engineers can help you to protect your Mac network system through expert support services such as performing extensive security assessments, cleanup after work assaults, configuring firewalls, implementing safe remote and mobile connectivity, installing advanced software for defense against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and designing a comprehensive security plan tailored for your business and network system.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is a component of VMware vCenter that lets you orchestrate, automate and verify a consistent process for restoring applications and services quickly following a breakdown. Site Recovery Manager supports centrally controlled and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and transparent site migration, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also allows non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, updates and patches and can generate audit reports to verify complete service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. Progent can provide the skills of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting expert to help your organization to design, deploy, test and maintain a disaster recovery solution powered by VMware SRM.
- The new Cisco ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services deliver substantially more bang for the buck than Cisco's earlier firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 security appliances for all new deployments. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can help your company to manage your current PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls or upgrade efficiently to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide online and onsite support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your organization to plan, configure, optimize, manage and debug firewall environments based around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network technology consultants offer expert remote and onsite consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of managed switches for environments that run the gamut from small organizations and campus networks to giant data centers and ISPs. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's quickly improving switching solutions to achieve the throughput, scale, uptime, virtualization, data protection and manageability required for your business. To learn about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's market-leading portfolio of Catalyst switches, see Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For information about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's Nexus family of switches, refer to Cisco Nexus switch consulting services. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Meraki switches, refer to Cisco Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service packages intended to allow small companies to receive an independent security evaluation from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, a security expert administers an extensive examination of your network from outside your company firewall to uncover possible weaknesses in the security posture you present to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Scan, an engineer runs a system scan from an authorized machine inside your company firewall to evaluate the risk to inside threats. Both security inventory services are configured and executed from a secured external site.
- Progent's MS Exchange Server hosting support services offer an enterprise-class data center that features backed-up power and environmental control systems, round-the-clock site security and IT support center, plus fault-tolerant connections to tier-1 Internet service companies. Hosted Microsoft Exchange servers are set up as virtualized servers for service continuity, smooth expandability, and fast restoration. Progent's services include complete incorporation with your network, connectivity with handheld communication devices, continual tracking of efficiency and network security, spam and virus protection, security update and service pack control, Helpdesk support, daily backup, and comprehensive email management services.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Microsoft Forefront TMG are discontinued software solutions that include an application-layer firewall able to protect networks from external and inside threats. The two products perform deep inspection of network protocols to detect exploits that frequently evaded legacy firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server was superseded by Microsoft Forefront TMG, which was built on ISA Server 2006's architecture while providing a number of enhanced features. Forefront TMG 2010 has subsequently been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security functions offered by the platform are now typically taken over by dedicated hardware appliances from companies that include Cisco, Check Point, Juniper and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and management.) Progent provides online Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 maintenance and ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you manage and debug your legacy firewalls, and Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to a modern firewall platform by providing planning, integration, tuning, training and troubleshooting.
- Progent can provide the services of an accredited video conferencing and telepresence consultant with expertise deploying technology from the leading video conferencing/telepresence providers including Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can help you to plan, configure, expand, or maintain a video conferencing solution that protects your current investment and optimizes the business value of your information network. Progent also offers the services of infrastructure engineers able to assist businesses of any size to create and troubleshoot a network that provides the performance, dependability, security, and expandability required to support your telepresence solution.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have broad knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as directory replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost AD objects, clean-up of legacy software configuration objects in on-line Active Directory environment, and fixing of unsuccessful installations of AD and AD-dependent applications. Progent is also skilled in working with ďexpert onlyĒ Active Directory tools such as NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest configuration strategies that address key areas such as Active Directory naming standards, hierarchical model, IT management structure, utilization and structure of group policy objects, plus protection and monitoring definitions. Progent can also analyze the impacts of alternate server and service configurations on functionality and performance. Progent can assist businesses to design and roll out configurations of Active Directory Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 support services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.