Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support for small businesses in the Napa vicinity are focused on customers who need quick and economical assistance for system stability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise will give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to integrate your macOS and OS X desktops with your Microsoft Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac support. Progent will ensure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is optimally setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are correctly enabled. Progent can also provide a full range of Exchange consulting services including integration, diagnostics, security, remote access, system tuning, plus spam and virus filtering and email encryption. Progent also offers customized in person or remote macOS training.
- Progent's simplified by-the-minute billing model requires no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many competitors have minimum charges or other extra charges that increase support costs. For remote support during regular business hours, you only get charged for the actual time spent resolving your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to fix your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you pay only for the time when a Progent expert is actually onsite working on your issues. Just Progent's value priced per-minute rate. For emergency same-day on-site service calls, you may be charged for our consultant's travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Since Progent has a large pool of engineers located within the entire Northern California service territory, an available consultant is usually near to assist. Progent can in addition offer onsite technical support to the majority of zip codes in the United States within 24 hours of answering a service call. Progent's remote support team has delivered assistance to small businesses in every state (Refer to Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2013 specialists, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 engineers and SharePoint 2007 support professionals can show you how to evaluate the economic case for deploying the latest version of SharePoint Server, advise you on the most appropriate version of SharePoint Portal Server for your circumstances, provide setup and integration expertise, assist you to install MS SQL Server as a supporting DBM, optimize your network integrity, integrate your off-the-shelf and customized application programs to operate with SharePoint Server, design a comprehensive security plan that includes portal solutions, and deliver troubleshooting and Help Desk Call Center services.
- Altaro VM Backup offers small businesses a dependable and affordable platform for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, remote, distributed, and cloud-hosted architectures and also enables cost-effective backup to Azure storage. Headline capabilities include industry-leading inline deduplication to reduce backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup intervals as little as five minutes for minimizing your Recovery Point Objective, military-grade encryption, item-level recovery options for individual files and emails, support for Windows CSV and vCenter for managing large-scale environments, and the ability to leverage Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service to back up live VMs without downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and can provide a broad array of services to assist you to design, install, optimize and troubleshoot a backup/restore solution based on Altaro VM Backup. For details, go to Altaro VM Backup Certified Consultants.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is an affordable service centered on a phone interview with a Progent information assurance consultant. The interview is designed to help assess your company's ability to stop or recover rapidly from a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you personally to collect information about your existing antivirus tools and backup system, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow best practices to deploy a cost-effective AV and backup/recovery system that meets your company's needs. For additional information, visit The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts offer Aironet Wi-Fi access point consulting and Cisco wireless controller expertise to help you benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi specification to triple the performance for your wireless network while expanding the area covered.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring service that uses state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management technology to help keep your IT system running at peak levels by tracking the health of vital computers that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers an issue, an alarm is transmitted automatically to your specified IT management staff and your Progent engineering consultant so that any looming problems can be resolved before they have a chance to impact your network. Read about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small organizations.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word experts offer a wide range of economical online support services to assist your organization to manage and troubleshoot your existing Microsoft Office Word environment or help you to migrate to a current version of Microsoft Office Word. Support available from Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, identifying and resolving compatibility issues between various releases of Word, integrating Office Word with different Microsoft Office apps such as Excel and Outlook or with 3rd-party platforms and plug-ins,network enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security consulting, and smart phone and tablet integration, and online Office Word training sessions tailored for your special requirements.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.