Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide range of engineering and support help for computer systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services available to small businesses in the Palo Alto vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Cisco Unity Connection, a tightly integrated expansion of Unified Communications Manager, is a unified voice messaging solution that promotes teamwork by offering a variety of alternatives for accessing voice messages within an environment that is easy to deploy and manage. Cisco Unity Connection allows you to access and manage voicemail messages from your Exchange inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), offered in select Cisco ISR routers, provides affordable voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response, and greeting functions for small to mid-size businesses and enterprise branch offices with up to 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consulting experts offer Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and technical support support to ensure that your voice messaging solution continues to deliver significant business advantage.
- Progent can help you utilize Windows Services for UNIX or SUA to achieve co-existence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU provides interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders over NFS and improved authentication in Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development kit for porting applications.
- Progent's SQL Server developers can assist your organization to build and maintain database applications based on the SQL Server RDBMS. Progent adheres to leading practices to build scalable, manageable SQL Server database applications and is able to team with a customer's management to deliver programs in a timely and cost-effective manner. Progent for can assist you to build SQL Server applications by offering a wide selection of consulting support services such as specification of features and scope, logical and physical modeling, ETL development, T-SQL coding, software configuration, storage management, performance tuning, backup/recovery, partitioning, reusable schema, synchronization mechanisms, security and compliance, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- ProSight Data Protection Services offer small and medium-sized businesses an affordable and fully managed solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery. For a fixed monthly rate, ProSight DPS automates and monitors your backup activities and allows fast restoration of vital files, applications and VMs that have become lost or damaged as a result of component breakdowns, software bugs, disasters, human error, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you back up, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to a local device, or to both. Progent's BDR specialists can provide advanced expertise to configure ProSight Data Protection Services to be compliant with regulatory standards such as HIPPA, FIRPA, and PCI and, whenever necessary, can assist you to recover your business-critical information. Read about Progent's entire ProSight line of affordable network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service bundles intended to allow small companies to receive an objective network security evaluation from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, a security expert administers an extensive examination of your network from beyond your company firewall to uncover possible weaknesses in the security posture you present to the public. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Checkup, a certified security professional executes a network scan from an authorized computer inside your company firewall to evaluate the risk to internal attacks. Both security inventory services are set up and executed from a secured external site.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 experts can help you in any and all facets of your upgrade to Exchange 2016 such as planning high availability system topology for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; CAL licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V design; determining mass storage capacity required for your virtual machines, mailbox databases and logs; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB) for high-availability CAS services; designing, building and testing Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); integration with SharePoint; updating the firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer in-depth expertise in implementing and operating all versions of Microsoft Project and can provide a wide range of cost-effective remote consulting services based on best practices to help businesses of all sizes to get all the advantages of this powerful project management solution. Consulting support offered by Progent include system design, software configuration and migration, setting up safe collaboration among local and offsite users, network infrastructure optimization, and specialized online training.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of computer security professionals. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and institutions throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide expertise with all of the network security capabilities covered within the GIAC certification including evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, event management and response, intrusion detection, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with government mandates for reporting incidents.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and the newer Microsoft Forefront TMG are discontinued software solutions that contain an application-aware firewall that can protect networks from external and internal attacks. Both products provide in-depth inspection of network protocols to detect attacks that frequently eluded legacy firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Forefront TMG, which was based on ISA Server's technology while delivering a number of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG has been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security functions provided by the product are now usually handled by purpose-built physical appliances from vendors such as Cisco, Barracuda, Juniper and WatchGuard. (See ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent provides online Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway support and Microsoft ISA Server expertise to help you maintain and troubleshoot your legacy firewall environment, and Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to a modern firewall platform by providing planning, configuration, tuning, IT staff training and debugging.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.