Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad array of consulting and technical support assistance for IT environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Petaluma area by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager consultants have over a decade of background planning, deploying, optimizing and fixing Microsoft SCOM solutions and can provide organizations of any size expert remote or onsite consulting support for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can help your company to plan an architecture for SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the performance and availability needed to monitor your datacenter effectively, whether your infrastructure are onsite, cloud-based, or a mixed solution. Progent can also assist you to install and tune SCOM 2012 management packs based on leading practices for tracking network infrastructure as well as Microsoft and third-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can deliver fast remote or on-premises troubleshooting to assist you to remediate critical issues uncovered by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to help your organization to upgrade cost-effectively from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to promote consistent performance and dependable
availability for critical workloads by providing centralized, mixed-platform tracking of IT resources installed across on-premises systems and cloud environments.
Progent's consulting group offers world-class remote and onsite support to help
businesses of all sizes to design, implement, tune, update and troubleshoot SCOM 2016
deployments. Progent's SCOM 2016 consulting experts can help you to move to Operations Manager
2016 from earlier versions of Operations Manager or from other IT infrastructure monitoring products, or
integrate multiple monitoring tools into a cohesive infrastructure management ecosystem. Progent can also help you extend your Operations Manager 2016 environment to incorporate infrastructure hosted on public clouds by
providing Microsoft Azure
consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent produces complete and detailed documentation of all support activity to make sure clients do not feel ďcaptiveĒ to their IT service company. Progent sends email accounts of support activity immediately after completion of each support task, and also sends a printed copy along with monthly billings. Complete network service reporting makes it easier for customers to transfer to a new service organization or assume increased service responsibilities in house. Good support reporting also give management the information required to determine the value of support services and develop better informed IT expense projections.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is a component of VMware vCenter that lets you orchestrate, automate and test a consistent process for restoring services rapidly after a breakdown. Site Recovery Manager provides centrally controlled and automated recovery, application mobility, and non-disruptive site migration, failback and site re-protect. SRM also allows transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce reports to confirm complete service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate DR compliance. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to help you to design, deploy, test and maintain a DR system based on VMware SRM.
- The overwhelming majority of business multi-office communications networks lack redundancy to handle Internet circuit outages. Progentís multi-site communications engineers can help small organizations create fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity through fully redundant system architectures with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can plan and implement fault tolerant Inter-office networks supported by zero-downtime EIGRP routers or zero-downtime OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how redundant connections and transparent fail-over offer economical non-stop interoffice connectivity.
- Progent uses a team approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to fix even the most difficult network problems that can appear from time to time. By leveraging hundreds of man-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-qualified technical team members, Progent can quickly and affordably resolve networking problems that would stymie ordinary IT support organizations. Working with thousands of clients on installation and troubleshooting projects every year provides Progent a unique perspective concerning what techniques work and which ones do not in solving network problems.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent can provide the services of senior information technology experts with decades of background as technology project managers for application development, information technology implementation, and process re-engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven IT managers offer world-class management expertise to assist enterprise customers to follow best practices to ensure that development or deployment projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Hyper-V 2016 utilizes core features first developed for and proven on Microsoft Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree significantly enhances the suitability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by improving security, uptime, scale, manageability, dependability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V specialists can assist you to assess the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, configure pilot environments to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your vital applications, plan a cost-effective network architecture for a cloud-centric or hybrid deployment, develop and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade plan, educate your IT administration and technical support staff, and deliver as-needed consulting and troubleshooting services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution delivers maximum business benefit.
- Progent's backup consultants offer support for a wide range of products and services that deliver solutions for backing up Windows, Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and desktops plus notebooks and smartphones. Progent can help you with all major data protection platforms by providing services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent can also provide support for Acronis, Mozy, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, HP Data Protector, and FLARs. For enterprises, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and medium-sized organizations as an affordable outsourced service for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent's Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word experts offer a wide selection of affordable online consulting services to help you to manage and troubleshoot your existing Microsoft Word solution or assist you to migrate to a newer version of Microsoft Office Word. Support available from Progent's Word experts include VBA programming, isolating and resolving compatibility problems between various releases of Office Word, interfacing Word with other Office apps such as Excel and Outlook or with 3rd-party data sources and plug-ins,infrastructure enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security support, and smart phone and tablet integration, and online Microsoft Office Word training tailored for your special requirements.
- Progent's certified Office and Office 365 consultants can assist businesses to incorporate Office desktop and Microsoft Office 365 apps including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Visio and OneNote into a cohesive solution that provides fast ROI and enables better business results. Progent can assist your company to interface Office or Office 365 apps with each other and with additional core Microsoft technologies including SharePoint, Exchange Server and SQL Server running on-premises or in the cloud. Progent can also help you to resolve compatibility issues with various releases of Office and offers customized online Microsoft Office and Office 365 instruction to individuals or teams.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.