Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small organizations in the city of Petaluma are focused on clients who need immediate and economical assistance for system stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise should give you a sense of how Progent can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies reduce the effort needed for IT administrators to deploy software programs so that they are standardized across a corporate workforce, provide the power to manage rights to business information, and enable fast installation of additional or updated workstations. With Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) behind Remote Desktop Services streamlines desktop connectivity, enhances responsiveness, strengthens data security, unifies administration, and provides a nearly transparent user environment. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can help your company to assess the strategic benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, set up test and production deployments, optimize your system architecture to support virtualized desktops efficiently, assess and remediate security problems, and educate your IT managers to follow best practices to achieve a fast ROI from desktop virtualization.
- Progent's specialists in Mac technology can support the creative aspect of macOS and OS X environments by providing consulting services and education in images/, sound, and motion. Progent's experts can offer expertise in a range of macOS and OS X programs including Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with specific areas such as scanning or digitizing audio or video or building an audio post production facility.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features a new design that improves cloud readiness, supports the most popular smart phones and tablets, allows one-time login with Azure AD, and tightens security and compliance. Progent's certified Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants have the broad knowledge and experience to resolve the critical IT and business challenges associated with deploying and managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist your organization to carry out an efficient migration that will maximize the return on your investment in this mission-critical product.
- The CRISC program was established by ISACA to validate a consultant's ability to plan, deploy, and support information system controls to mitigate risk. Progent can provide the services of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help your company to create and carry out a risk management strategy based on leading practices identified by CRISC and crafted to align with your company's risk tolerance, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants have wide-ranging expertise in the integration and support of wireless networking technology and can help you to design, configure, manage and troubleshoot wireless solutions that are compliant, robust, scalable, simple to administer and operate, ready to support your critical applications, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Remote and onsite expertise available from Progent cover a variety of wireless technologies such as smartphone management, Wi-Fi network infrastructure design and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration experts can provide affordable remote support to assist companies to access Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services such as Amazon EC2 for virtual server hosting, Amazon S3 for expandable low-latency storage, and Glacier for value-priced long-term archiving. Progent can assist you with every phase of Amazon AWS integration including needs analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design and review, pilot testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance optimization, software license management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN technology and can help you create cloud-based or hybrid networking models that efficiently integrate Amazon AWS resources. Progent offers occasional support or Progent can deliver project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to help you move efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- The vast majority of organization interoffice communications infrastructures feature no fault tolerance to handle Internet line failures. Progentís inter-office communications professionals can help small organizations create zero-downtime Interoffice connectivity by means of fully redundant system architectures with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and deploy fault tolerant Inter-office connections based on non-stop EIGRP routers or zero-downtime OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how redundant connections and transparent fail-over offer economical non-stop interoffice connectivity.
- Progent offers a wide range of cost-effective services to assist you business to deploy, integrate, repair, and manage desktop PCs and notebooks powered by Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or popular versions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC support services include Windows 10 migration assistance, Windows 8.1 integration expertise, Windows 7 maintenance, MS Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit computing expertise.
- The Help Desk Call Center service delivery model adopted by Progent's Technical Response Center offers small and midsize companies an affordable option to replace reliance on independent consultants by offering broad expertise shared by multiple support teams, optional 24x7 availability of urgent help, fast escalation to top-level specialists for solving even the most intractable issues, support consistency and reliability, prompt follow through enforced by seasoned support managers, a choice of convenient ways for initiating support jobs, plus a high level of process transparency made possible by ticket tracking and accessible via a web-based portal.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent can provide access to senior IT professionals with years of background as IT project managers for application development, business systems implementation, and process re-engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven project managers offer world-class management expertise to assist enterprise clients to adhere to best practices to make sure strategic projects are completed on time and on budget.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of IT infrastructure management products and is intended to offer a unified solution for deploying and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can include private clouds and Microsoft Azure resources. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist organizations of all sizes with any aspect of designing, implementing, and managing a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assess your virtualization topology, help you upgrade smoothly from older releases of Virtual Machine Manager, design workflows for creating and installing virtual machines and hosts, implement fault-tolerant compute and storage clusters, integrate your datacenter resources with public clouds, configure virtual switches and load balancers, write and refine PowerShell scripts, and help you assess the potential advantages of the latest technologies like Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's virtualization experts can provide world-class Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi expertise.
- Progent's Skype for Business experts can provide remote and on-premises consulting services for organizations of any size to assess the benefits of migrating to Microsoft Skype for Business from any release of Microsoft Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can help your business to plan an on-premises, cloud-based or mixed topology; interface Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server,Exchange, SharePoint and Office or Office 365; configure HA solutions; interface Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and integrate other communication systems such as Cisco Video Interop Server. Progent's certified information security consultants can help you to create and verify a security strategy for your Skype for Business solution that is compliant with regulatory requirements.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.