Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support for small and mid-size organizations in Petaluma are concentrated on customers who need fast and affordable assistance for network dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should provide an idea of how Progent can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- The Helpdesk service model adopted by Progent's Technical Response Center gives small organizations an efficient option to replace reliance on independent consultants by offering broad technical knowledge shared by multiple support groups, optional 24x7 availability of urgent assistance, fast escalation to appropriate experts for solving even the most complex issues, support consistency and reliability, prompt follow-up enforced by veteran service administrators, a variety of convenient ways for initiating support tasks, and excellent progress transparency made possible by trouble ticket tracking and accessible via a web portal.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery platform that combines failover storage clustering with replication to deliver rapid, zero RPO disaster recovery between datacenters located up to 300km away from one another. Progent can provide online or on-premises access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can assist your business to design, configure, administer, update, test and repair a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to select an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that meets your functional requirements and budget. Progent can ensure you follow leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster environment by delivering help with tasks like assigning disk pools, determining aggregate layout, provisioning FlexVol volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, installing Cisco and Brocade switches, designing a tiebreaker, designing a TCP/IP configuration replication network, and verifying your MetroCluster disaster recovery solution to show adherence with industry standards and government requirements.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration experts can provide cost-effective online support to help companies to access Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Amazon EC2 for virtual server hosting, Amazon S3 for expandable cloud storage, and Amazon Glacier for low-cost long-term archiving. Progent can help your IT team with every phase of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including requirements analysis, preparedness assessment, system design, testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN technology and can help you deploy cloud-based or hybrid ecosystems that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS resources. Progent can provide occasional expertise or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing services to help you migrate smoothly to the Amazon AWS platform.
- The current ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services offer substantially more bang for the buck than Cisco's previous firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 firewalls for new deployments. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network experts can help your company to manage your legacy PIX or ASA 5500 firewalls and upgrade to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide remote and onsite support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your company to plan, configure, tune, manage and troubleshoot firewall solutions built on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server hosting and management services provide a world-class data center with redundant electrical and environmental control systems, round-the-clock staffed security and IT support center, plus fault-tolerant connections to Internet backbone service providers. Hosted Exchange servers are configured as virtual servers for high availability, easy scalability, and fast recovery. Services feature integration with your business network, access to mobile computing devices, automated tracking of performance and security, spam protection, security update and service pack control, Help Desk services, per-day data backup, and comprehensive messaging administration services.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software provisioning at scale, streamlines security and compliance settings control, inventories network resources, protects against company data leakage, performs network health monitoring, enables safe end-user self service, and delivers a single point of control for managing mixed-operating system ecosystems running on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud specialists can assist your organization with any aspect of planning, implementing, operating and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 deployment for on-premises, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), originally known as CallManager, operates as the foundation of Cisco's collaboration platform. Cisco Unified CM and Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) provide an advanced IP-PBX by integrating closely with unified messaging applications like Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Unity Express for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for creating an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM experts can assist with any aspect of Unified Communications Manager setup and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and desktop video phones, reviewing dial plans, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE support, creating UCS server clustering solutions for high availability, and integration with Exchange and Skype for Business.
- Progent can deliver a wide array of cost-effective services to help your company to install, integrate, troubleshoot, and manage desktop PCs and notebooks powered by Windows, macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 10 migration support, Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 7 technical support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit computing expertise.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated role for web hosting and web application development. The new releases provide improved protection, dependability, expandability, and troubleshooting while also incorporating significant improvements in automated and remote management. Many familiar extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which can block dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by web software. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can assist your company to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI interface for controlling FastCGI programs.
- Progent provides live remote webinar education seminars. Virtual online classes provide a flexible and low-cost way for teaching your IT personnel to operate a wide selection of important software products including Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Project. Progent also can provide individualized training for Microsoft Dynamics GP. In addition, Progent can deliver onsite training for customers in Northern California and major cities across the United States.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.