Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide array of consulting and technical support assistance for computer environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Network support services available to small organizations in the Petaluma vicinity by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting experts include:
- ISA Server 2006 and the newer Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software solutions that contain an application-aware firewall that can protect systems from external and internal threats. Both products provide deep inspection of Internet protocols to detect attacks that routinely eluded legacy firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was based on ISA Server's technology while delivering a number of enhanced features. Forefront TMG has in turn been discontinued by Microsoft, and the gateway security features provided by the platform are now typically taken over by dedicated physical devices from companies such as Cisco, Check Point, Juniper and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services integration and support.) Progent provides advanced Forefront TMG support and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you maintain and debug your older firewalls, and Progent can help you to migrate smoothly to a more current firewall solution by providing system design, configuration, optimization, IT staff training and troubleshooting.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to integrate your Apple macOS and OS X systems with your Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is optimally configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly enabled and tested. Progent can also provide a full range of Microsoft Exchange consulting including integration, troubleshooting, security management, remote access, performance tuning, plus spam filtering and email encryption. Progent also can provide customized one-on-one macOS webinars.
- Progent has been providing SharePoint support since the initial product was published more than a a dozen years, and Progent has the scope of technical knowledge to help businesses of all sizes to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and create SharePoint 2013 apps that add substantial business value to your IT investment. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist your company to assess the business advantages of migrating to SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online from older versions of SharePoint or from a different collaboration environment; decide if an in-house, Cloud-based or hybrid configuration is most sensible for your busi9ness; and select the right edition of SharePoint 2013 for your applications. Progent offers comprehensive project management support or can assist in specific tasks related to your SharePoint 2013 deployment.
- Progent's MS Exchange Server 2016 experts and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide low-cost remote and on-premises help to carry out your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, produce extensive documentation of your upgraded messaging system, educate your network support team and users to get them up to speed rapidly on Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, and offer ongoing management services and technical help.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 includes significant improvements in critical areas including performance, uptime, security, and cloud integration. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first release of Microsoft SQL Server that includes in-memory capability that operates transparently with all types of applications including OLTP, enterprise data warehousing, and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can provide efficient remote and on-premises services such as system design, deployment, management, troubleshooting, and software development services to enable organizations of all sizes to realize maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. In case your organization is already using Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist you to perform an efficient migration to SQL Server 2016.
- Features of Progent's IT outsource packages include network evaluation to ensure that your environment meets established standards of security and remote connectivity, 24x7 network monitoring based on Microsoft System Center Operations Manager to identify issues before they impact your business, optional Help Desk Call Center support services from Progent's technical experts, security audit to help safequard your information network from hackers and viruses, installation of Service Packs and security updates for servers and applications, savings on Progentís on-site support services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft-certified network experts and technicians.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is an affordable service based on a brief phone interview with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The interview is designed to help assess your organization's preparedness either to stop or recover quickly after a ransomware attack. Progent will consult with you personally to collect information about your existing AV defense and backup/recovery system, and Progent will then produce a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow best practices to create an efficient security and backup/recovery system that aligns with your business requirements. For additional information, refer to Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Progent's MS Exchange hosting support services provide an enterprise-class data center that features backed-up power and cooling systems, 24x7 staffed security and IT support center, and failover connections to Internet backbone service providers. Hosted Exchange servers are set up as virtualized machines for high uptime, easy expandability, and rapid restoration. Services feature complete incorporation with your business network, access to handheld computing products, continual tracking of efficiency and network security, spam and virus protection, security update and revision control, Helpdesk support, per-day backup, and full email management support.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are in need of computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.