Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad selection of consulting and technical support help for information networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Pleasanton vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer wide-ranging expertise in the integration and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can assist your IT team to plan, configure, administer and repair wireless ecosystems that are compliant, robust, expandable, easy to administer and operate, able to support your vital applications, and seamlessly incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and onsite expertise offered by Progent span a selection of wireless technologies and include smartphone and tablet integration and management, Wi-Fi infrastructure planning and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, Cisco wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to design and implement a 802.11a/b/g/n (WiFi) wireless LAN optimized for your facilities, providing your business a WLAN that delivers the reception, performance, capacity, QoS, security, and roaming ability your business requires. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an affordable online service or as a more comprehensive on-premises service. Progentís onsite survey includes physical inspection, RF and security audits of your current wireless network, analysis of your buildingís layout, measuring for RF interference, RF propagation modeling, identification of optimum locations for customer-requested Wi-Fi Access Points including Cisco Aironet indoor and outdoor APs, Meraki cloud-managed APs and Apple AirPort products, and a comprehensive document describing the new wireless network.
- For advanced project management support, Progent can provide the services of senior IT experts with decades of experience as technology project managers for program development, business systems deployment, and business process engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These high-level project managers can provide advanced management expertise to assist enterprise clients to follow best practices to ensure that development or deployment projects are successfully completed on time and on budget.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable transparent hybrid environments that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and local Exchange. This allows you to have specific mailboxes hosted on your physical datacenter and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consultants can help your organization with any phase of planning, implementing and debugging your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange consultants can provide occasional support to help you through challenging technical problems and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365 solution is carried out on schedule and within budget. For more information about Progent's online consulting support for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, visit Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's Virtual Call Center support services are a seamless extension of your in-house IT support organization. Virtual Help Desk can include high-end call center services such as a special phone number with customer-specific greeting. Progent can also send calls directly to staff technicians who are specially provisioned and trained to handle your needs. Also, Progent's Help Desk Call Center staff can use trouble tickets with any customer trouble ticket system for seamless integration with your in-house technical services group. Benefits of Progent's Virtual Computer Support Helpdesk services include professional Microsoft Help Desk expertise the minute you call, seamless expansion of your in-house resources, front-line support for urgent client issues, and by-the-minute billing.
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can provide businesses of all sizes expert MS SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server is a complete, Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that facilitates the rapid development of enterprise-class business programs that can give your business a competitive advantage. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query across the Internet and outside the firewall. In addition to offering expertise, maintenance and problem solving services, Progentís SQL experts can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the profitability of your IT system. Progent can also assist you to perform a cost-effective move to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from older versions of SQL Server or from different database platforms.
- Progentís 64-bit migration experts can help your organization to enhance your servers and workstations efficiently from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to understand the costs and advantages of upgrading to 64-bit computing, design a cost-effective upgrade process that reduces operational interruptions, and provide timely online help to assist your organization to install 64-bit operating systems and application programs on your current computers. Progent's Microsoft-certified engineers can help your company to install the 64-bit versions of Microsoft products such as Windows Server, Exchange Server, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Among the typical remote Cisco router support services available from Progent are setting up domain name, DHCP, routing maps, T1, security logon banner and user accounts; configuring iBGP and HSRP, aggregation, static to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; troubleshooting policy based routing to MPLS, routing maps, line settings and BGP peering arrangements; updating router's IOS image; setting up and confirming router failover; fixing VPN tunnel problems; creating a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus security and fault tolerance strategy.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.