Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support for small and mid-size businesses in the Pleasanton vicinity are focused on customers who require quick and affordable help for network stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience will give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 experts can deliver a variety of technical services to assist organizations of all sizes to support, manage, and repair networks that incorporate desktops, laptops, tablets, or Windows phones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 migration support.
- Progent provides ERP consulting services through business application experts who can assist with for a wide assortment of business software including Microsoft Dynamics products, applications from other manufacturers, and legacy software. Progent can provide help for vital categories of business software including financials, ERP, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management applications for HR, marketing, retail, and distribution.
- Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business integrators can provide online and onsite consulting services for organizations of any size to assess the benefits of upgrading to Skype for Business from any release of Microsoft Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can help you to plan an on-premises, cloud or hybrid deployment; interface Skype for Business with SQL Server,Exchange Server, SharePoint and Office; configure high-availability solutions; interface Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and integrate other communication platforms such as Cisco Video Interop Server. Progent's certified network security consultants can assist you to create and validate a security strategy for your Skype for Business solution that meets government and industry standards.
- Progent's consultants for Mac technology can assist the creative aspect of macOS and OS X environments by offering consulting services and education in images/, sound, and motion. Progent's consultants can offer expertise in a range of macOS and OS X desktop programs including Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with specific areas like scanning or digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio/video post production lab.
- Load balancing of multiple servers increases throughput and offers redundancy by side stepping failed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing support services address a broad selection of fault-tolerant load balancing solutions such as system load balancing, load balanced application software, network backbone routing, and content dispatching technology such as Cisco Content Engine. Fault tolerant load balancing vendors for which Progent can provide consulting services include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the NLB feature of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and LocalDirector 400 series, and F5 BIG-IP.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi AP experts offer online and on-premises support services to assist businesses of all sizes to plan, install, maintain, upgrade or debug Wi-Fi systems that include Cisco Meraki cloud-managed wireless access points. Progent can assist your business to configure and support Cisco's Meraki-based wireless networks for environments that range from a teleworker's home or a branch office all the way to a large campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also assist you to configure other Cisco products such as Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, routers and ASA firewalls to create a cohesive network infrastructure that delivers the same connectivity, performance, security, ease of management and uptime for wired and wireless clients irrespective of their mobility or computing device. (Refer to Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
- Progent offers easy, immediate, and economical access to Cisco CCIE engineers. CCIEs are highly-qualified networking gurus who earn this prestigious classification only as a result of thorough examination by Cisco. CCIEs can resolve even the most complicated problems associated with network design, setup, repair, and maintenance. Progentís CCIE professionals work closely with Cisco in-house staff in analyzing problems with Cisco's IOS software and developing workarounds or obtaining patches to resolve anomalies. Progent can provide quick access to a CCIE by phone so you can get instant assistance for complex network troubles that are impacting worker efficiency but are beyond the expertise of your usual network support resources.
- The new Cisco ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services provide significantly more performance than Cisco's legacy PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX firewalls for new deployments. Progent's Cisco-qualified CCIE network consultants can help you to maintain your existing PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls or migrate to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide online and onsite help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist you to design, deploy, tune, administer and troubleshoot firewall solutions built on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete family of SAN products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware vSphere, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Components of NetApp SAN storage technology supported by Progent include SAN architecture, cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, transparent patching, storage management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Tier 3 support to help you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN storage deployments quickly and affordably following leading practices.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can help your company to connect your Apple macOS and OS X workstations with your Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting. Progent will make sure that your Exchange Server is correctly setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly installed and tested. Progent can also provide a broad range of Exchange consulting services including integration, troubleshooting, security, mobile user support, performance tuning, plus spam and virus filtering and email encryption. Progent also offers tailored in person or remote macOS webinars.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide in-depth support in implementing and using all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can provide a broad range of affordable remote support services following industry leading practices to assist organizations of all sizes to get all the benefits of this powerful project management solution. Services available from Progent include system planning, installation and migration, strategies for secure collaboration among onsite and remote or mobile users, network optimization, and specialized online training.
- Progent can supply businesses with an information management expert who can serve as a temporary or part-time Chief Information Officer. This experienced technology executive can offer long-term direction to assist you to deploy appropriate IT products to improve business processes so they match more closely with your business goals. Your company can develop and install a well thought out IT strategy without absorbing the expense of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Vital tasks Progent's part-time CIO can carry out include strategic planning, planning technology budgets, creating models for ROI, reengineering business processes, negotiating with vendors, defining security standards, cash flow management, automating data center management, patch management, network asset documentation management, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can help your organization to build and support applications based on the SQL Server RDBMS. Progent follows industry best practices to create efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server applications and is able to team with a customer's IT staff to deliver projects in a cost effective and cost-effective way. Progent for can help your company to create SQL Server solutions by providing a broad array of professional services such as requirements analysis, logical and physical modeling, data migration, T-SQL coding, software installation, storage management, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering and virtualization, consolidation of stored procedures, replication mechanisms, security and compliance, and business continuity.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are looking for computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.