Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small businesses in the city of Sacramento are focused on customers who require quick and affordable assistance for network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise should give you an idea of how Progent can help your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer advanced remote consulting services to help organizations of any size to connect their networks with leading public cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can help your it team to design and manage cost-effective hybrid ecosystems that support Windows and Linux systems and applications in hybrid topologies that combine on-premises resources as well as public cloud services. To help you to incorporate public clouds with networks, Progent offers a range of public cloud integration services such as Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange deployments, Azure hybrid cloud planning and integration consulting, Amazon Web Services cloud integration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) development and troubleshooting.
- Progent offers a wide range of affordable consulting and support services to assist your company to deploy, configure, repair, and manage workstations and notebooks based on Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or popular versions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 10 planning and migration consulting, Windows 8.1 technical support, Microsoft Windows 7 support, MS Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit processing upgrades.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking techniques allow businesses to maximize utilization, simplify network administration, and improve application continuity and security. run several virtual machines on a single actual processor. Typical applications for virtualization are resource consolidation, inexpensive hosts for applications that only run on older operating systems, and economical isolation of application development or testing environments from production systems. Progent's virtualization technology consultants can provide Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking support services, Microsoft Windows 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and management, and Citrix XenServer support. Progent can configure virtual machines to optimize performance, dependability and ease of administration while simultaneously cutting costs; suggest and test disaster recovery plans that reduce productivity loss in the event of a catastrophic failure; and deliver ongoing maintenance, repair, and engineering services as virtualization technology evolves.
- The latest release of MS Dynamics NAV offers several innovations including specialized Role Centers, improved business intelligence and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP experts can provide programming, configuration and troubleshooting services to enable your company to benefit from MS Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can help you to connect MS Dynamics NAV to additional services and applications. In addition, Progent can assist your organization to create and analyze databases so you can improve your understanding of your business, acquire additional clients, refine your marketing campaigns, and form productive alliances.
- Progent can provide businesses with an IT management professional who can serve as a temporary or part-time Chief Information Officer. This experienced technology officer can provide long-term direction to assist you to integrate sensible technology to improve business processes so they align better with your corporate objectives. Your company can create and install a well conceived IT plan without incurring the expense of a full-time senior IT executive. Important tasks Progent's part-time CIO can carry out include strategic planning, rationalizing technology budgets, building models for TCO and ROI, reengineering business processes, negotiating with suppliers, establishing security and compliance standards, business impact analysis, automating data center administration, patch tracking, network asset documentation management, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent offers the support of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as seasoned database application programmers, database administrators, project management experts, Cisco-certified network engineers, disaster recovery/business continuity planning specialists, and data security consultants to assist your business to manage Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or execute a smooth migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Exchange Server 2013 includes significant enhancements to the capabilities of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and introduces powerful innovations as well as a redesigned architecture. These enhancements favorably impact key IT areas including manageability, high availability (HA), security, operational costs, collaboration, expandability, performance, cross-version interoperability, and productivity. Progent's certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting professionals can deliver remote or on-premises expertise to assist your organization to administer, optimize and debug your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more up to date version of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment model.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device provisioning at scale, streamlines compliance settings control, keeps track of network assets, protects against company data leakage, provides network health reporting, allows safe self service, and delivers a common point of control for administering multi-OS networks based on on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud integration experts can assist you with any facet of planning, installing, using and troubleshooting a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments.
- Progent's consultants for Mac technology can assist the creative sides of Apple macOS and OS X environments by offering consulting services and training in images/, sound, and motion. Progent's experts can offer expertise in a variety of Apple macOS and OS X programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with specific projects like scanning or digitizing audio or video or building an audio post production facility.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription backup/restore platform for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can include a purpose-built hardware appliance built by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with similar functionality but which uses your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup safeguards critical business data produced locally, at one or multiple remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any site with a physical or virtual Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants can provide a wide array of consulting support services to assist your business to plan, configure, manage and troubleshoot a BDR solution based on Barracuda technology. For details, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consultants.
- The sophistication and versatility of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 requires an information technology professional with real-world experience and diverse knowledge in architecting and building cohesive and comprehensive business information networks. The professional experience of Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server consultants, averaging over 10 years of background integrating Microsoft-powered solutions, helps insure your success in maintaining and managing your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 support experts can also assist you to evaluate the benefits of migrating from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering building a hybrid architecture that integrates on-premises systems with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions.
- Progent's CISSP certified security staff and CISM certified security team members can help you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network system through professional services which include performing comprehensive security assessments, cleanup after virus attacks, configuring firewalls, deploying safe remote and mobile connectivity, deploying automated software for defense against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and developing a comprehensive security plan appropriate for your enterprise and network system.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-grade colocation centers in the and major cities throughout the U.S., and Progent's colocation consulting experts can enhance your systemís fault tolerance and performance by helping you select a remote data center site that addresses the specific requirements of your organization including geographic proximity, size, communications, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís data center support services are intended for companies with equipment located at collocation hosting sites and in need of timely in-person service at the colocation facility as well as online support from Microsoft and Cisco Certified professionals. Progent provides a variety of colocation center support services such as network architecture analysis, Windows and Linux server installation and support, troubleshooting for server and communications infrastructure, development and installation of high availability systems, architecting and deploying layered security structures, firewall configuration and support, configuring load balancing environments, and creating fault tolerant server clustering configurations.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.