Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide assortment of engineering and support assistance for information networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Sacramento vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned engineering experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager (SCOM 2012) consulting experts have more than a decade of experience planning, deploying, enhancing and repairing Microsoft SCOM solutions and can provide organizations of any size expert online or onsite consulting support for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can help your company to plan an architecture for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the responsiveness and availability needed to watch over your datacenter effectively, whether your datacenters are on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid solution. Progent can also help you to install and tune Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs according to industry best practices for tracking network infrastructure and Microsoft and third-party apps and services. In addition, Progent can provide fast online or on-premises troubleshooting to assist you to remediate critical problems uncovered by SCOM 2012. Progent also offers Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to help you to migrate efficiently from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent's eCommerce software experts can help you to install an e-commerce system that is protected, reliable, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to architect a web site that is integrated with your sales and inventory databases to reduce the expense and increase the reliability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you develop custom web applications based on powerful development tools or tailor popular programs so that they address your specific business needs. For database-driven applications, Progent can provide the services of Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access software developers.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring service that incorporates state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to keep your network operating efficiently by checking the health of vital assets that power your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alarm is transmitted automatically to your specified IT management personnel and your Progent engineering consultant so that all potential issues can be addressed before they can impact your network. Read about the entire ProSight line of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size organizations.
- Progent offers the support of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 engineers as well as experienced database application programmers, database administrators, project managers, Cisco-certified network architects, disaster recovery specialists, and security consultants to help you to maintain Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or execute a smooth migration to SQL Server 2016.
- For enterprise project management assistance, Progent offers access to senior IT experts with years of background as technology project managers for application development, information technology deployment, and process engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These high-level project managers offer world-class management skills to assist enterprise customers to adhere to best practices to ensure that strategic projects are successfully completed on time and within budget.
- Progent's Jabber consultants offer remote or onsite expertise to assist businesses of any size to design, deploy, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified Communications Manager ecosystems. Progent can provide in-depth expertise for all the technologies that make up creating an end-to-end Cisco Jabber collaboration solution such as Cisco network appliances and management software, Microsoft Office 365 applications, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, Wi-Fi systems, cyber security, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and the many other pieces of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- Progent offers online or on-premises help from a certified CCIE engineer to help you to design, deploy, manage and troubleshoot converged communications networks supported by Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have in-depth backgrounds helping companies of any size to create advanced collaboration solutions by providing services that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and CallManager planning and deployment, VoIP phones setup, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone solutions. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's extensive library of UC applications like Jabber, WebEx, Unity Express, Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Attendant Console.
- If you want to redo your corporate web site, build in-house sites for functions such as human resources or worker training, create a powerful web presence for a new company, or put together enterprise-grade, data integrated e-commerce solutions, Progent can provide capable and experienced web designers and developers. Web design consulting available from Progent's Technology Experts Team include web design, web project management, ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design. Progent's SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database experts, and Microsoft Access developers can help you to plan, deploy, and manage data-intensive web sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you build and manage a protected, fault-tolerant server and communications infrastructure featuring remote connectivity, to support your web applications.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to ensure top performance and dependable
uptime for critical applications by providing unified, mixed-platform tracking of IT infrastructure deployed throughout on-premises systems and cloud environments.
Progent's SCOM consulting team offers advanced online and onsite expertise to help
businesses of all sizes to plan, implement, optimize, update and troubleshoot SCOM 2016
deployments. Progent's SCOM 2016 consulting experts can assist your company to migrate to Operations Manager
2016 from earlier releases of Operations Manager or from other monitoring platforms, or
integrate a variety of monitoring tools into a unified infrastructure management ecosystem. Progent can also help you extend your Operations Manager 2016 scope to include infrastructure hosted on public clouds by
providing Microsoft Azure
integration consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning consultants can help businesses of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from any older version of Windows. Online and on-premises evaluation and upgrade support for Windows 10 provided by Progent include Return on Investment estimates, project coordination, application compatibility testing, pilot systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile device management, teleworker access, security and compliance, streamlined provisioning and administration, network design, Wi-Fi support, disaster recovery planning, group and personal training for IT support personnel and users, and ongoing Call Center support services.
- Among the typical remote Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent are setting up hostname, DHCP, routing maps, clock, security logon banner and user accounts; setting up iBGP and HSRP, aggregate routing, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; reviewing policy based routing to MPLS, routing maps, and BGP peering arrangements; upgrading router's IOS image; setting up and confirming router failover; fixing VPN issues; creating a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus security and disaster recovery planning.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you need computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.