Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Progent's network support for small and mid-size organizations in Sacramento are concentrated on clients who need quick and affordable help with system reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's engineering services and practice areas should provide an idea of how Progent can help you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consultants can provide a range of network consulting services to assist organizations of any size to maintain, manage, and repair environments that include workstations, laptops, tablets, or smartphones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 planning and migration assistance.
- Progent offers the support of a certified video conferencing consultant with expertise integrating technology from the major video conferencing/telepresence vendors including Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help your company to plan, install, expand, or troubleshoot a telepresence solution that protects your current investment and optimizes the business value of your IT network. Progent also offers the services of infrastructure engineers who can assist companies of all sizes to build and troubleshoot a network that delivers the speed, reliability, security, and expandability required to accommodate your telepresence solution.
- Progent's certified Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants can provide a wide range of affordable online consulting services to help your organization to manage your legacy Microsoft Office Word environment or assist you to move to a current release of Microsoft Office Word. Services offered by Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, identifying and resolving compatibility issues between various versions of Word, interfacing Word with different Office apps such as Office Excel and Outlook or with third-party data sources and plug-ins,infrastructure optimization for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security and compliance support, and smart phone and tablet synchronization, and remote Office Word training customized for your special requirements.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include evaluation, piloting, deploying and troubleshooting IT environments based on Microsoft products by providing services including complicated Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, MS SQL Server application programming, and Oracle DBA consulting and development. For application and network management, Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2016 planning and support, System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager expertise. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 migration consulting, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server upgrades, Progent can assist with planning and also offers on-premises support in installation at sites in major cities across the U.S. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE network support engineers can assist large businesses to fix chronic connectivity issues affecting the reliability or performance of multi-vendor networks. Progent's CISA, GIAC, and CISM certified security engineers can provide an independent and comprehensive security assessments to help enterprises comply with mandated security standards.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) consultants and data leakage protection specialists can help organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use specified content security policies for scanning the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking users from sending confidential or unauthorized data or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help avoid being blacklisted and stay in compliance with industry security standards and government requirements such as HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Find out about the complete ProSight line of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified NetScreen engineers can assist you to configure and integrate NetScreen 5000 series routers, upgrade from previous NetScreen devices to more current Juniper products, and troubleshoot infrastructure issues in all-Juniper or mixed-vendor systems.
- Even if your IT budget is minimal, Progent offers affordable support options that will give your network the stability, security, and functionality your business needs. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring service packages, leveraging the talent of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT experts, the latest network management software, and economical service packages, will keep your line-of-business network software and servers operating smoothly.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that won Microsoft's “Best Application of the Year Award.” Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has managed the creation and deployment of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to meet the needs of small businesses who can't justify the cost of supporting a large IT organization but who still need information networks with enterprise-class reliability, security, and responsiveness.
- Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core technologies first developed for and proven on Microsoft Azure, one of the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree significantly improves the suitability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to support private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by enhancing security, uptime, scale, manageability, dependability and recoverability. Progent’s Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consultants can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, set up pilot systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your vital workloads, design an efficient network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, develop and carry out a smooth upgrade plan, train your IT administration and support staff, and deliver ongoing consulting and troubleshooting support to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution delivers the highest possible business benefit.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small to mid-size organizations near-continuous backup and easy restore functions for Microsoft networks. SCDPM 2016 delivers application-sensitive protection for critical platforms like SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux VMs, works with VMs running on Windows Hyper-V as well as VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure for convenient cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCDPM 2016 consulting experts can help you to plan, implement, manage, and repair a multi-site backup/recovery solution powered by DPM 2016. Progent can help you to migrate from a previous version of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated solution, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 environment for on local, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide online or onsite consulting expertise and can deliver occasional expertise to resolve technical bottlenecks or provide comprehensive project management or co-management support to make sure you finish your SCDPM 2016 deployment on time and on budget.
- Progent's MySQL application developers, database architects, and database administrators offer cost-effective online DBA or application development support and can help organizations of all sizes to integrate and support MySQL in a reliable network environment that provides high levels of speed, expandability, and security. Progent also has proven skill helping companies migrate databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist you to plan and deploy a DR solution based on Microsoft's latest Failover Clustering tools including Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance storage clusters using commodity equipment, VM Load Balancing for improving the performance and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while reducing capital investment and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for fast, economical deployment of a stretch cluster quorum arbitration point based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.