Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Progent's IT consulting services for small and mid-size companies in the Salinas neighborhood are focused on customers who require quick and affordable help for system dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Stealth penetration checking is an important component of any overall network security strategy. Progent’s security experts can perform thorough stealth intrusion security checks without the knowledge of your organization's internal IT resources. Unannounced penetration testing uncovers whether existing security monitoring tools such as intrusion incident warnings and event history analysis are correctly configured and actively observed.
- Progent's Amazon AWS integration consultants can provide affordable online support to assist companies to access Amazon AWS cloud services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual machine hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for expandable cloud storage, and Glacier for low-cost long-term archiving. Progent can help you with every aspect of Amazon AWS integration including requirements analysis, readiness assessment, system design, testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance optimization, licensing management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security strategies. Progent can provide advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN connections and can help you deploy cloud-centric or hybrid environments that efficiently incorporate Amazon AWS cloud services. Progent offers occasional expertise or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing services to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS platform.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that makes it easy to capture, maintain, find and safeguard information related to your IT infrastructure, processes, business apps, and services. You can instantly find passwords or IP addresses and be warned automatically about upcoming expirations of SSLs or domains. By cleaning up and organizing your IT documentation, you can save as much as half of time wasted trying to find critical information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a centralized location for holding and collaborating on all documents required for managing your network infrastructure such as standard operating procedures (SOPs) and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports advanced automation for collecting and associating IT information. Whether you’re planning improvements, performing maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the knowledge you require when you need it. Find out about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Lync Server 2013, renamed Skype for Business, enables businesses of any size to create a centrally managed and secure communications ecosystem that permits the modern BYOD computing model with instant messaging, presence, audio/video and web meetings with application sharing, and both IP and PSTN telephony across a wide range of stationary PCs and mobile devices. Progent's certified Lync 2013 experts can assist your company to assess the business benefits of Lync Server 2013, design an in-house, cloud-resident (via Microsoft Lync Online) or hybrid model suitable for your current and long-term plans, implement Lync 2013 so as to speed up your return on investment, and deliver custom online and on-premises training to your IT staff and end users. Progent has in-depth expertise in key components of a Lync 2013 solution that include Windows Server, SQL Server Express and Exchange, and Progent can help you to integrate Lync Server 2013 with popular Microsoft Office and Office 365 apps including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Progent's Skype for Business Server consultants can also assist your organization to plan and implement out a smooth migration to Skype for Business.
- Progent offers a wide array of affordable services to help your company to deploy, integrate, repair, and manage desktop PCs and notebooks based on Microsoft Windows, macOS and OS X, or various versions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC consulting services include Windows 10 migration consulting, Windows 8.1 support, Microsoft Windows 7 maintenance, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit computing expertise.
- Microsoft supports seamless hybrid networks that combine Office 365 Exchange Online and local Exchange deployments. This allows you to have certain mailboxes located at your on-premises datacenter and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can help your organization with any phase of designing, integrating and debugging your hybrid Office 365 network. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide as-needed expertise to help you resolve challenging technical bottlenecks and also offer extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 solution is carried out on time and on budget. For more information about Progent's online consulting support for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, refer to Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi network appliances includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi appliances running throughout multiple venues with thousands of access points can be remotely provisioned and administered with free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, management, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and reporting. Progent can provide the expertise of seasoned Wi-Fi consultants who can help your organization to determine the benefits of Ubiquiti’s UniFi technology for your business and assist you to design, deploy, administer, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. To learn more, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration.
- Progent's easy by-the-minute billing model requires no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other support companies have minimum billable time or other extra fees that increase support costs. For remote support from Progent during normal business hours, you only pay for the time spent working on your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For advance scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you pay exclusively for the time when a Progent expert is actually on-site solving your problems. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For emergency same-day onsite service calls, you may be charged for our consultant's travel time, but not a higher emergency rate. Because Progent maintains a large pool of expert consultants located within the entire Northern California service territory, an available consultant is typically close by to help. Progent can in addition offer onsite support to most zip codes in the U.S. within 24 hours of receiving a support call. Progent's online technical support team has delivered assistance to small companies in every state (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.)
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment at scale, streamlines compliance settings control, inventories network assets, guards against company data leakage, provides network health reporting, enables safe self service, and offers a common control mechanism for managing mixed-OS networks based on on-prem, cloud, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Azure cloud specialists can assist businesses of any size with any facet of designing, installing, operating and repairing a SCCM 2016 deployment for local, cloud-based, or hybrid environments.
- Progent's business application software consultants can help your company to set up an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, reliable, and fast. Progent can also help you to architect a web site that is closely integrated with your sales and supply chain databases to lower the expense and improve the reliability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you design specialized web applications based on standard programming utilities or tailor off-the-shelf applications so that they accommodate your individual business requirements. For database-intensive web applications, Progent can provide the expertise of certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access application developers.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.