Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small and mid-size companies in the Salinas neighborhood are concentrated on clients who need fast and affordable help for network dependability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience will give you a sense of how Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your information system.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small and mid-size businesses automatic backup and easy restore functions for Microsoft-based environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-sensitive protection for key platforms like Microsoft SQL, Exchange and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, works with virtual machines running on Windows Hyper-V as well as VMware, and can use Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCDPM 2016 consulting experts can help you to design, implement, administer, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/recovery system powered by Data Protection Manager 2016. Progent can assist you to upgrade from an older release of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated solution, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers remote or onsite support and can deliver as-needed expertise to help you through technical bottlenecks or provide end-to-end project management services to make sure you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 deployment on schedule and within your budget.
- Progent has extensive experience delivering a broad range of remote network support and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and schools across the United States. Progent is among the industryís pioneers in delivering expert remote network consulting and has provided network solutions to organizations in every state. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's online network support for local governments saves travel expenses and resolves issues more quickly than on-premises support.
- Progent's certified Office Word and Office 365 Word experts offer a wide selection of affordable remote consulting services to assist your organization to manage and troubleshoot your legacy Microsoft Word solution or help you to upgrade to a current version of Microsoft Office Word. Services offered by Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, identifying and fixing compatibility problems between various releases of Office Word, interfacing Word with different Microsoft Office apps like Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with third-party platforms and plug-ins,network optimization for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security and compliance support, and smart phone synchronization, and remote Microsoft Office Word training sessions customized for your special requirements.
- Progent can help you deploy Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development kit for porting applications.
- Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and installation, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration, and Intune expertise to centralize and streamline the management of your PCs and web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to migrate smoothly to SCCM 2016 from an older device and application management solution or assist you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 environment to accommodate your changing IT requirements.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it easy and affordable for small and mid-sized businesses to diagram, track, optimize and troubleshoot their connectivity hardware such as switches, firewalls, and load balancers as well as servers, printers, client computers and other networked devices. Using cutting-edge RMM technology, ProSight WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology maps are kept current, copies and displays the configuration of almost all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and sends notices when issues are discovered. By automating tedious management activities, ProSight WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary chores like making network diagrams, expanding your network, finding devices that require important software patches, or identifying the cause of performance problems. Read about the complete ProSight family of affordable network management outsourcing services for small businesses
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that makes it easy to create, maintain, retrieve and safeguard data about your network infrastructure, processes, business apps, and services. You can quickly find passwords or IP addresses and be alerted automatically about impending expirations of SSLs ,domains or warranties. By cleaning up and organizing your network documentation, you can eliminate up to half of time wasted looking for vital information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common location for holding and collaborating on all documents required for managing your network infrastructure such as standard operating procedures (SOPs) and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers advanced automation for gathering and associating IT information. Whether youíre making enhancements, performing regular maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the data you need the instant you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small and mid-size organizations.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide affordable remote and on-premises support to implement your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, generate thorough documentation of your upgraded email system, educate your IT staff and users to get them ramped up quickly on Exchange 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, and offer continuing administrative services and engineering support.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint consulting services since the first SharePoint product was released over a decade ago, and Progent has the scope of technical knowledge to help businesses of any size to design and carry out a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and develop SharePoint Server 2013 apps that bring substantial business value to your IT investment. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help your company to evaluate the risks and benefits of migrating to SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online from legacy versions of SharePoint or from another collaboration environment; determine if an on-premises, online or hybrid configuration is best suited for your busi9ness; and select the most appropriate version of SharePoint 2013 for your applications. Progent can provide comprehensive project management support or can assist in individual jobs related to your SharePoint 2013 deployment.
- Progent's affordable after-hours remote technical support program offers companies 24x7 availability of online technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services offered outside standard business hours include fixing issues with Microsoft servers, MS Windows desktop troubleshooting, help with MS Office applications, network and system backup/restore, and basic routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service provides complete hosting of a small company's production servers in a solution that gives the highest level of availability and scalability and is in addition easy to migrate to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting options are built on mature virtualization architectures that enable small and midsize companies with mixed- platform IT systems to save significantly on the costs of capital equipment, infrastructure support, and IT administration while benefiting from enterprise-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented degree of vendor independence. Learn about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 experts can assist you to assess the advantages of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, create pilot systems and rollout plans, optimize your network for on-premises, multi-location, cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, educate your IT support, team, create a corporate-wide security plan, streamline network administration, help with creating applications, and generate and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is considering migrating from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration experts can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your business and design and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.