Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Progent's IT consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the city of Salinas are focused on clients who require quick and affordable help with system reliability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience will give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and affordable for small and mid-sized organizations to map, track, enhance and troubleshoot their networking hardware like switches, firewalls, and load balancers plus servers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management technology, ProSight WAN Watch makes sure that network maps are always updated, copies and displays the configuration information of almost all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and generates notices when problems are detected. By automating time-consuming network management processes, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary tasks like network mapping, reconfiguring your network, locating devices that need important software patches, or resolving performance problems. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight line of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small businesses
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have extensive knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost AD objects, removal of test application configuration objects in on-line AD systems, and restoration of failed setups of AD and AD-enabled applications. Progent is also skilled in using advanced AD tools like ADSIEDIT, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest deployment strategies that address key issues such as AD naming conventions, hierarchical structure, IT administration structure, selection and structure of group policy objects, as well as protection and auditing definitions. Progent can also analyze the impacts of alternate server and service implementations on capability and performance. Progent can help companies to design and install deployments of AD Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) techniques to help keep your IT system running efficiently by tracking the health of vital computers that drive your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers a problem, an alert is transmitted immediately to your designated IT management staff and your Progent engineering consultant so that any potential problems can be addressed before they have a chance to disrupt your network. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight line of affordable outsourced network management services for small organizations.
- Based in Silicon Valley, Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology support services onsite help, network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to companies in California and in larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent's engineers can also deliver advanced online network consulting, server monitoring, and emergency troubleshooting to lower costs and minimize productivity loss for companies anywhere in the U.S..
- Progent's Microsoft Azure planning and integration consultants can assist you with any aspect of Microsoft Azure migration such as needs analysis, prerequisites assessment, solution architecture, pre-production testing, deployment, automated administration, performance optimization, license management, disaster recovery preparedness, security policy enforcement, and compliance assessment. Progent can help you to configure and troubleshoot firewall appliances and VPN connections so your clients can securely access to Azure services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you set up critical Microsoft technologies to work in the cloud including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL and Skype for Business. Progent can also assist you to create a hybrid environment that transparently combines physical datacenters with Azure-based services.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer remote or on-premises expertise to assist businesses of any size to plan, implement, manage, upgrade or debug Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent offers advanced expertise for the technologies that make up building a cohesive Cisco Jabber collaboration solution including Cisco network devicesand management software, Microsoft Office apps, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP interfaces, Wi-Fi systems, security and compliance, cloud computing, immersive telepresence systems, PBX systems, business continuity, and the many other components of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
- The CISA credential is a prestigious qualification that indicates expertise in information system security audit and control. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA credential has consultants undergo an extensive test given by the ISACA professional association. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-certified network security audit professional able to assist companies in the fields of IS audit services, information technology administration, network assets and infrastructure ROI, information technology service delivery, protection of information assets, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was established in 1999 to certify the skill of computer security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations throughout the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer help with any of the network security capabilities addressed under GIAC certification such as evaluating network vulnerability, event handling, traffic analysis, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP devices to the newest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help your organization to integrate your IP phones with Unified CM, previously named CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to build a modern IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Cisco Unified Communications Manager applications such as Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's consultants can provide expertise with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and creating UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for survivability.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 introduces a new architecture that enhances cloud readiness, works with popular smart phones and tablets, permits one-time login with Azure AD, and tightens security and compliance. Progent's experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants have the depth and breadth of knowledge and hands-on experience to resolve the many technical and business issues involved with deploying and managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist your organization to perform an efficient migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical platform.
- Progent is experienced in the design, configuration, and integration of cohesive computer networks by melding advanced technology from a range of top hardware and software suppliers. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco network infrastructure engineering, consulting for Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS technology, Linux support, BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, Oracle RDBMS database administration and application development support, Citrix XenApp support, and Juniper/NetScreen firewall set up.
- Progent's Amazon AWS planning and integration consultants can provide affordable remote support to help businesses to access Amazon AWS cloud services such as Amazon EC2 for virtual server hosting, Amazon S3 for scalable low-latency storage, and Glacier for value-priced long-term archiving. Progent can help you with every aspect of Amazon AWS integration including needs analysis, preparedness assessment, system design and review, testing, deployment, administration, performance tuning, software license management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security strategies. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN access and can show you how to create cloud-based or hybrid environments that efficiently incorporate Amazon AWS services. Progent can provide occasional expertise or Progent can deliver comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you move smoothly to the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint support since the first SharePoint product was released over a a dozen years, and Progent has the scope of IT knowledge to assist organizations of any size to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 installation and develop SharePoint Server 2013 applications that bring substantial business value to your IT investment. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can help you to assess the risks and benefits of upgrading to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from legacy releases of SharePoint or from a different collaboration solution; decide whether an in-house, online or hybrid deployment is best suited for your busi9ness; and select the right edition of SharePoint 2013 for your applications. Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or can assist in specific tasks related to your SharePoint 2013 deployment.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.