Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small and mid-size companies in the city of San Franciscoy are concentrated on customers who require fast and affordable help with system stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting services and practice areas should give you an idea of how Progent can help you to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly named CallManager, operates as the heart of Cisco's communications and collaboration platform. Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) offer a borderless IP-PBX solution by integrating tightly with unified messaging applications that include Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Unity Express for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified Cisco Unified CM consultants can help with any aspect of Unified Communications Manager support and troubleshooting in areas that include integrating Voice over IP phones and desktop video phones, reviewing dial plans, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE support, creating Cisco UCS server failover solutions for survivability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint consulting services since the initial product was released more than a a dozen years, and Progent has the breadth and depth of IT know-how to help businesses of all sizes to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 installation and create SharePoint Server 2013 apps that add significant business value to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can help you to assess the business advantages of upgrading to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from older versions of SharePoint or from a different collaboration environment; decide if an on-premises, Cloud-based or hybrid deployment is most sensible for your organization; and select the most appropriate edition of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or can help in individual tasks associated with your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- Progent has a long background providing a broad range of online IT consulting and emergency repair services to local governments and schools throughout the United States. Progent is one of the pioneers in delivering expert remote network support and has delivered network support to organizations in all 50 states. (Refer to Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's online network consulting for local governments eliminates travel expenses and resolves issues faster than onsite support.
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, immediate, and economical access to Cisco CCIE consultants. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are recognized networking gurus who are awarded this prestigious certification only through thorough examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to resolve even the most complex problems associated with network planning, integration, troubleshooting, and support. Progentís CCIE professionals cooperate closely with Cisco engineers in analyzing problems with Cisco's IOS platform and devising workarounds or obtaining patches to correct anomalies. Progent offers fast contact with a CCIE by telephone so you can get instant help for complex network problems that are impacting business efficiency but are outside the expertise of your usual IT support resources.
- Progent follows a team model for problem escalation, making it possible to solve even the most difficult network problems that can crop up from time to time. By leveraging 100s of consulting-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified experts, Progent can rapidly and economically solve issues that would stymie ordinary computer support companies. Working with thousands of customers on implementation and troubleshooting tasks every year gives Progent a well-grounded view on what techniques work and which do not in solving network issues.
- Progent can provide high-level online expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and education to help your company to prepare for possible catastrophes, minimize service disruption for your most critical network operations, eliminate lost information, and comply with regulatory mandates and contractual requirements. Progent's business continuity experts can work closely with your executive and network administration group to provide risk and business impact analysis, define dependencies, identify human and physical assets required to operate your organization, determine business-critical network functions and specify acceptable recovery times, qualify colocation sites, configure safe remote connectivity for crucial employees, implement emergency notification systems and assign responsibilities for personnel, document a comprehensive recovery plan, and provide training for key people to carry the business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can help you to design and build an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki wireless AP consultants offer online and onsite support services to help businesses of any size to plan, deploy, manage, upgrade or debug Wi-Fi networks that include Cisco Meraki APs. Progent can assist you to configure and manage Meraki-based wireless infrastructure for sites that can range from a teleworker's home or a remote office to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also assist you to configure other Cisco products including switches, ASR routers and ASA firewalls to create a cohesive ecosystem that provides the same connectivity, responsiveness, security, manageability and availability for wired and Wi-Fi users irrespective of their mobility or computing device. (Refer to Cisco Meraki switches consulting services.)
- Progent's Windows 10 planning and migration experts can assist organizations of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from an earlier release of Microsoft Windows. Online and onsite evaluation and upgrade support for Microsoft Windows 10 offered by Progent include ROI estimates, project coordination, application and driver compatibility testing, pilot systems, virtualization strategies, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile management, teleworker connectivity, data and identity security, streamlined provisioning and management, infrastructure optimization, wired/wireless convergence, business continuity planning, custom training for IT support personnel and users, and ongoing technical help.
- Progent offers live online instruction for an array of client software. Progent's Webinar training covers topics that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Office 365 Word VBA programming, Publisher collaboration, Outlook security, Office 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 management. Online education provides the advantages of traditional classroom seminars, such as immediate interaction between clients and trainers, but eliminates the costs of transportation and the hassle of attempting to accommodate the availability of trainers and students.
- Progent can provide the services of an accredited video conferencing and telepresence engineer with expertise deploying technology from the major video conferencing/telepresence providers including Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can assist you to design, install, expand, or troubleshoot a video conferencing environment that protects your investment and maximizes the business value of your IT system. Progent also offers the services of infrastructure engineers who can assist companies of all sizes to build and troubleshoot a network that provides the speed, reliability, security, and expandability you need to support your telepresence environment.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies lower the work needed for network managers to set up applications so that they are standardized across an entire workforce, provide the ability to control rights to critical data, and enable quick deployment of additional or upgraded desktops. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and named Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure that powers Remote Desktop Services simplifies desktop access, improves performance, strengthens security, centralizes administration, and provides a nearly transparent client experience. Progent's desktop virtualization consultants can help your company to evaluate the strategic benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, set up pilot and production deployments, improve your network architecture to support virtualized clients effectively, assess and remediate security issues, and train your network administrators to follow best practices to achieve maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you are in need of computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.