Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
Progent's IT support for small businesses in the San Franciscoy area are concentrated on customers who require fast and economical help for network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Based in Silicon Valley, Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting on-premises help, network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to companies in Northern California and in larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent can also provide advanced remote IT consulting services, server monitoring, and emergency technical support to cut costs and minimize downtime for businesses anywhere in the U.S..
- Progent can help you install Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve coexistence between Windows and Linux networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of Linux/UNIX including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and improved authentication in Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX/Linux utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development kit for porting applications.
- Progent has in-depth experience delivering Operations Manager support and using this powerful system monitoring application.
Progent offers small and mid-sized companies two economical outsourcing service plans built on-top of System Center Operations Manager:
Network Monitoring Bundle and
Comprehensive Server Monitoring Package.
To download a single-page printable datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing packages for mid-size businesses click: Server Monitoring Packages.
- Progent can provide System Center 2012 Configuration Manager planning and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) hybrid cloud integration, and Intune expertise to consolidate and simplify the management of your PCs and Cloud-connected tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy change management platform or assist you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 environment to accommodate your changing business needs.
- If you want to redo your organizationís web site, create internal webs for functions like as human resources or worker education, establish a powerful web presence for a start-up venture, or put together enterprise-class, data-driven e-commerce solutions, Progent can provide talented and experienced web site design consultants. Web design consulting available from Progent's Applications Specialists Team include web site software development, web site project management, ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphical content design and creation. Progent's SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database application experts, and Office Access developers can assist you to plan, build, and manage database-intensive sites. Progent's consultants can also help you design and manage a secure, fault-tolerant server and communications environment incorporating remote connectivity, to support your web applications.
- Progent's consultants for Mac technology can assist the creative aspect of Apple macOS and OS X environments by offering consulting services and knowledge transfer in images/, audio, and motion. Progent's consultants can offer expertise in a variety of Apple macOS and OS X desktop programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with specific areas such as digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio/video post production lab.
- For advanced project management support, Progent can provide access to veteran IT professionals with years of experience as technology project managers for program development, business systems deployment, and business process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven IT managers offer world-class management skills to assist enterprise customers to follow leading practices to make sure major projects are successfully completed on schedule and on budget.
- Progent's simple per-minute billing model has no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other companies have minimum billable time or other extra charges that drive up support costs. For remote support during normal business hours, you pay only for the time spent working on your issue. If it only requires ten minutes to resolve your issue, then you are only billed for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are billed only for the time when Progent's expert is actually on premises working on your issues. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you might be charged for our expertís travel time, but never a higher emergency rate. Since Progent has a large pool of engineers located within the entire Northern California service territory, an available engineer is usually close by to help. Progent can in addition dispatch on-premises support to most zip codes in the United States within 24 hours of answering a support call. Progent's online technical support team has delivered help to small companies in every state (See Progent's customer testimonials.)
- In addition to supporting a diverse range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small and mid-size businesses expert support for products from other major VPN suppliers including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, SonicWALL, and Symantec. Progent can help you create a comprehensive security plan and choose the right technologies from multiple vendors to support your security objectives while sticking within your spending limits.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants can provide a wide variety of online services to help your organization to plan, program, pilot test, install, administer, and debug business applications based on any release of Excel, including Excel Online and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist your business to upgrade your current Excel solutions to the latest releases of Excel, support Excel on iOS and Android mobile devices, and resolve compatibility issues between different releases of Office Excel. Progent offers as-needed support to organizations who need a fast fix to a specific issue associated with Office Excel and Progent also offers comprehensive project management services for upgrading or creating line-of-business application software based on Office Excel. Progent's affordable webinar training for Office Excel can be customized to meet the needs of individual users or groups.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is dedicated to providing the best level of remote computer support available for both emergency as well as non-critical issues. For emergency problems that affect many workers, key people, or a mission-critical program, the TRC can respond in one hour or less. For standard problems, the TRC will address your issue in two hours or less. Regardless of criticality, your trouble ticket will be generated promptly and accurately, you will receive an acknowledgement from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will get in touch with you regarding every corrected problem to verify you are comfortable with the outcome and willing to close out the trouble ticket. Learn more about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent's MySQL application developers, database architects, and DBAs offer affordable remote DBA or application programming services and can assist businesses of all sizes to integrate and maintain MySQL in a reliable IT environment that offers advanced performance, expandability, and security. Progent also has proven skill helping companies migrate applications from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.