Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 07-559-7400
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||1414 Soquel Ave
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-600-4300
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support for small companies in the San Jose neighborhood are concentrated on clients who need immediate and affordable assistance with system stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise should give you an idea of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can assist you to create and maintain applications based on the SQL Server database platform. Progent adheres to industry best practices to build efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server applications and is able to work with a customer's IT staff to deliver programs in a timely and cost-effective manner. Progent for can assist you to build SQL Server solutions by providing a broad array of consulting support services including functional specs, logical and physical modeling, ETL development, T-SQL programming, software configuration, storage management, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, partitioning, consolidation of stored procedures, replication solutions, security and compliance, and business continuity.
- Progent employs a collaborative approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to solve even the most challenging network problems that can crop up from time to time. By leveraging hundreds of man-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-qualified consulting staff, Progent can quickly and economically solve networking problems that would baffle ordinary computer service organizations. Working with thousands of customers on installation and troubleshooting jobs annually gives Progent a well-grounded view about which techniques succeed and which ones do not in resolving IT issues.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office and Office 365 experts can assist companies to incorporate Microsoft Office desktop and Microsoft Office 365 apps such as Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project and OneNote into a cohesive solution that offers quick return on investment and promotes improved business outcomes. Progent can assist your company to interface Office or Office 365 apps with one another and with additional key Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server and SQL Server deployed locally or hosted in the cloud. Progent can also assist you to resolve compatibility issues with various versions of Microsoft Office desktop and can provide live online Office and Office 365 training to individual users and teams.
- Progentís 64-bit upgrade experts can assist you to enhance your servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can help you to understand the risks and advantages of migrating to 64-bit computing, design a cost-effective migration strategy that minimizes business interruptions, and offer timely remote help to aid your organization to install 64-bit operating systems and applications on your existing hardware. Progent's Microsoft-qualified consultants can assist you to install the 64-bit versions of Microsoft products such as Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Progent can provide organizations with an information management professional who can act as a part-time Chief Information Officer. This experienced IT executive can provide strategic direction to assist your company to integrate appropriate technology to enhance business processes so they match better with your business goals. Your company can create and implement a well conceived information technology plan without incurring the cost of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Key tasks Progent's part-time CIO can carry out include strategic planning, establishing technology budgets, developing models for Total Cost of Ownership, reengineering business processes, reviewing contracts with suppliers, establishing security standards, monitoring service level agreements, automating network management, software revision control, IT asset documentation management, and disaster recovery planning.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small to medium-size organizations automatic backup and simplified restore capabilities for Microsoft environment. SCDPM 2016 delivers application-aware protection for critical platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint Server, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, supports virtual machines running on Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure for convenient cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager consultants can assist you to design, deploy, manage, and repair a multi-site backup/recovery solution powered by SCDPM 2016. Progent can help you to upgrade from a previous release of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated solution, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 ecosystem for on local, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent can provide remote or onsite consulting expertise and can provide occasional expertise to help you through challenging issues or provide end-to-end project management support to help you finish your Data Protection Manager 2016 deployment on time and on budget.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 provides important improvements in the management of hybrid cloud networks through advanced integration with Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10; unified management of multi-OS networks that include various Linux distributions, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware; and expanded public and private cloud support including tighter integration with Microsoft Intune for iPhone and Google Android smartphone management plus native integration with Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts offer world-class online and onsite expertise for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist your business to plan and install a new implementation of Microsoft System Center 2016, extend or optimize an existing one, upgrade efficiently from an earlier version of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center solution.
- Progent can provide convenient, quick, and economical access to Cisco CCIE consultants. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are highly-qualified network gurus who are awarded this prestigious classification only as a result of thorough examination by Cisco. CCIEs can resolve the most complicated issues surrounding network design, integration, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Progentís CCIE experts cooperate intimately with Cisco engineers in analyzing problems with Cisco's IOS software and developing fixes or acquiring software updates to correct problems. Progent offers quick access to a CCIE by telephone so that you are able to get instant help for tough network problems that are impacting business productivity but are outside the scope of your local network service providers.
- Progent can help you deploy Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve co-existence between Windows and Linux networks. SFU offers interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 8 and 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows folders over NFS and improved authentication in Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development toolkit for porting applications.
- Progent's CISSP-certified cybersecurity consultants can help businesses of any size with any facet of information system security. Progent can implement efficient cybersecurity systems that guard a small business against modern malware attacks or Progent can plan, configure, and manage a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid networks that accommodate local, remote, and mobile users accessing network resources distributed across a mix of physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- Progent's most popular enterprise consulting services include design, piloting, deploying and repairing networks based on Microsoft technologies by offering services including complex Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, SQL Server application programming, and Oracle DBA consulting and development. For application and infrastructure management, Progent can provide System Center 2016 consulting, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager expertise. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning support services, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server migrations, Progent can assist with project planning and also offers local help in installation at locations in major metropolitan areas throughout the United States. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE network support engineers can help enterprises to troubleshoot chronic connectivity issues affecting the reliability or performance of mixed-platform computer networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified security engineers can provide an objective and complete security assessments to help large businesses validate their compliance with mandated security standards.
- Progent provides online training for an array of client applications. Progent's Online training covers areas such as Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA macro development, PowerPoint co-editing, Outlook calendar sharing, Office 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 management. Live online training provides all the advantages of traditional in-person sessions, including immediate communication between students and trainers, but avoids the expenses of travel and the hassle of trying to synchronize the availability of trainers and students.
- The CRISC certification program was initiated by ISACA to verify an IT professional's skills to plan, implement, and maintain information system control mechanisms to reduce risk. Progent offers the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to help you to create and carry out a risk management strategy that follows leading practices identified by CRISC and crafted to align with your organization's risk appetite, business objectives, and IT budget.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.