Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
Progent's experts can provide a broad array of engineering and support assistance for information networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the city of San Jose by Progent's team of seasoned technical professionals include:
- The Helpdesk support model used by Progent's Technical Response Center offers small and midsize businesses an effective alternative to reliance on independent service individuals by offering broad technical knowledge shared by multiple engineering groups, optional round-the-clock availability of emergency help, fast escalation to top-level experts for solving the most difficult problems, service consistency and reliability, quick follow through enforced by veteran service managers, a choice of easy-to-use mechanisms for requesting support tasks, and a high level of process transparency made possible by trouble ticket tracking and accessible through a web-based portal.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or in-person expertise to assist companies of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a backup system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consulting experts can help you to upgrade from earlier versions of SCDPM or from a different backup system, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2012 implementation for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers as-needed support for resolving particularly stubborn problems, or full project management support. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consultants can help you to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade from DPM 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it possible to craft customized Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that offer all of the core functionality of popular Microsoft Dynamics GP components but also meet the specialized requirements of your business. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, applications developers can utilize the most widely used customization platform in the industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and customize reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET technology, SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 application development, and development background with Visual Basic, Dexterity, XML and other developer tools make it possible to create custom line-of-business applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with MS Dynamics GP.
- Progent's certified Cisco Wi-Fi controller consultants can assist you to deploy Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage and monitor wireless networks of any size. Progent can assist you to administer and debug your existing Cisco-based Wi-Fi environment or carry out a smooth transition to Cisco's latest wireless controller technology. Progent offers support for both hardware-based and software-based wireless controllers and can assist you to decide which version is appropriare for your wireless environment. For Wave 2 Wi-Fi controller appliances from Cisco, Progent offers Cisco 3504 wireless controller support, Cisco 5520 wireless controller support, and Cisco 8540 wireless controller expertise.
- SQL Server 2016 offers significant enhancements in performance, scale, security and compliance, high-availability, BOYD integration, and integrated business intelligence. Innovations include PolyBase for processing relational and non-relational files simultaneously for big data applications, R language support, Row-level Security, Mobile Reports, and centralized management of on-premises and cloud-resident operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts offer remote and onsite expertise to help businesses of any size to plan, implement, manage or troubleshoot any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with other key Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint Server, Dynamics ERP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service bundles designed to allow small businesses to receive an independent network security evaluation from a qualified security engineer. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer administers an extensive examination of your network from outside your firewalled perimeter to determine potential risks in the security posture you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer runs a system scan from a secure computer within your firewall to determine vulnerabilities to internal attacks. The two security inventory packages are configured and executed from a protected remote site.
- Although the Microsoft Small Business Server (SBS) family has been terminated, this software bundle is still in wide use. Progent offers extensive Microsoft Small Business Server support services for all versions of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consultants can assist your organization to assess the possible advantages of moving from a locally hosted environment based on Small Business Server version 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric computing model by implementing an upgrade to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted applications. Whether your servers and applications reside on a local datacenter, in the cloud, or across a combination of of environments, Progent can provide comprehensive consulting, troubleshooting, and application design and programming services for Microsoft's strategic business products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- There are several hundred enterprise-class data center colocation Sites in the San Francisco Bay Area and larger cities across the United States, and Progent's colocation center expert consultants can enhance your network's reliability and performance by helping you choose a remote data center facility that addresses the individual requirements of your business including geographic proximity, space, connectivity, budget, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center IT services are designed for businesses with hardware housed at colocation hosting facilities and requiring timely in-person service at the colocation site as well as online support from Microsoft and Cisco certified experts. Progent provides a selection of colo center support services including network topology analysis, Windows and UNIX server installation and maintenance, troubleshooting for server and communications networking, development and deployment of non-stop configurations, architecting and implementing layered security defenses, firewall configuration and support, designing load balancing environments, and planning fault tolerant server clustering systems.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.