Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Progent's network support for small and mid-size companies in San Mateo are concentrated on clients who require immediate and affordable help for system reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following short list of Progent's engineering services and practice areas will give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of IT infrastructure monitoring and management products and is intended to offer a centralized solution for deploying and administering virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can incorporate private clouds and Azure publics cloud resources. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist organizations of any size with all facets of designing, implementing, and managing a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assess your virtualization architecture, show you how to migrate efficiently from legacy releases of VMM, develop workflows for building and deploying VMs and hosts, design fault-tolerant compute and storage clusters, connect your datacenter infrastructure with public cloud services, set up virtual switches and load balancers, develop and debug PowerShell scripts, and help you assess the potential business benefits of new capabilities like Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's hypervisor experts can provide world-class Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere expertise.
- Load balancing your servers enhances performance and provides fault tolerance by side stepping downed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing services address a broad selection of high-availability load balancing solutions including system load balancing, load balanced applications, network backbone routing, and content delivery products such as F5 Networks 3DNS. High availability load balancing providers for which Progent offers consulting services include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing mechanism of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Access Gateway, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Engine and Cisco CDN Software, and F5 Networks 3-DNS.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to configure, maintain, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent offers expertise for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy VoIP products to the newest media phones. Progent's consultants can also help your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, originally branded CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express to create a an advanced IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Cisco Unified CM applications such as Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Connection for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's consultants can deliver expertise with any facet of Cisco IP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and designing Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) systems for high availability.
- Progent's certified Office and Office 365 experts can assist businesses of any size to integrate Office desktop and Microsoft Office 365 applications including Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Access, Project and OneNote into a seamless solution that provides fast return on investment and promotes better business results. Progent can help your company to integrate Microsoft Office or Office 365 applications with one another and with other core Microsoft platforms including SharePoint Server, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server deployed locally or in the cloud. Progent can also help you to resolve compatibility issues between various releases of Microsoft Office and offers customized online Office and Office 365 training to individuals or teams.
- Progent's MySQL software developers and database administrators can provide affordable remote database administration or software development services and can assist organizations of all sizes to integrate and manage MySQL in a reliable IT environment that provides high levels of speed, expandability, and security. Progent also has experience assisting companies migrate applications from Oracle to MySQL.
- Microsoft supports seamless hybrid networks that combine Office 365 and on-premises Exchange. This permits you to have specific Exchange mailboxes located on your corporate datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consultants can help your organization with any facet of planning, integrating and debugging your hybrid Office 365 network. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide as-needed expertise to help you resolve stubborn technical problems and also can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is successfully completed on time and within budget. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, refer to Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consultants have over 15 years of experience configuring, maintaining and fixing the key platforms that make up System Center and can help you to plan, deploy, manage, and fix your System Center ecosystem to optimize the availability and responsiveness of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and local and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration planning and support to help your organization to transition to the current version of System Center from an earlier release or from a third-party IT management solution to provide the benefits of enterprise-class deployment, management automation, security, plus infrastructure and critical application performance monitoring.
- The Contact Center support delivery structure used by Progent's Technical Response Center gives small and midsize companies an effective alternative to reliance on independent consultants by offering broad expertise shared by multiple engineering groups, optional round-the-clock availability of urgent help, escalation capability to top-level specialists for solving the most difficult issues, support consistency and dependability, quick follow-up overseen by seasoned IT service administrators, a choice of convenient ways for requesting support tasks, plus excellent progress visibility enabled by trouble ticket updates and accessible through a web portal.
- Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core technologies initially developed for and refined on Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree significantly improves the ability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by enhancing security, availability, expandability, manageability, dependability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consulting team can help you to evaluate the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, set up pilot systems to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital applications, design an efficient network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid installation, develop and carry out a smooth migration strategy, educate your IT administration and technical support personnel, and deliver as-needed consulting and troubleshooting services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution gives you the highest possible business value.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking techniques allow IT organizations to optimize utilization, streamline network operations, and improve application uptime and data protection. operate several virtual servers on one actual computer. Common applications for virtual servers include resource efficiency, inexpensive platforms for applications that require older OS software, and economical isolation of software development or pilot environments from on-line ones. Progent's virtualization technology engineers can provide Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting services, Microsoft Windows 2008 Hyper-V Virtualization help, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and management, and Citrix XenServer virtual server assistance. Progent can configure virtual machines to maximize performance, fault tolerance and manageability while simultaneously cutting expenses; propose and test disaster recovery strategies that minimize productivity loss in the event of a major failure; and provide ongoing support, troubleshooting, and engineering services as virtualization technology advances.
- Progent can provide remote or on-premises help from a certified CCIE specialist to assist you to design, deploy, administer and troubleshoot unified communications networks that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have in-depth experience helping companies of any size to build advanced collaboration solutions by delivering services such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM) and CallManager system design and deployment, VoIP phones configuration, and Cisco wireless IP phone deployment. Progent can help you with Cisco's extensive library of UC applications like Jabber, WebEx, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Cisco Unified Contact Center, and Unified Mobility.
- Creating solutions with Cisco's wireless VoIP phones usually requires that you configure and optimize many components of your Wi-Fi environment such as APs, routers and switches, wireless LAN controllers, and management tools. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting consultants can provide remote and onsite assistance to help you create and maintain a Cisco wireless VoIP phone solution by providing integration services that can range from troubleshooting the configuration of an IP phone or access point to providing project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for modernizing the wireless infrastructure of a campus.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.