Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 07-559-7400
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||1414 Soquel Ave
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-600-4300
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad array of consulting and support assistance for information networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small companies in the city of San Mateo by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a collection of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating key sales functions including listings, orders, shipments, fulfillment, and finances. By leveraging Amazon's extensive online selling environment and automating their sales processes, merchants can broaden their reach, lower their operating costs, accelerate response time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can work with your development staff and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training to help you cut development time and costs and get to market quickly.
- The failover cluster technology built into the most recent releases of Windows Server is radically redesigned to streamline the installation, setup, and administration of server clusters and to provide greater levels of network dependability, security, performance, and flexibility. New or improved capabilities include cluster verification, easier setup and installation, improved cluster management, new cluster infrastructure for increased availability, hardened protection and quorum structure, elimination of failure points, more disk and RAM capacity, enhancements for multi-site clusters, and live migration capability for Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's Microsoft-certified cluster technology experts can help you assess the business benefits of Windows clustering, plan and execute a deployment, educate your network support staff to administer your failover clusters, deliver continuing consulting and technical help services, and create and validate a workplace recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can show you how you to plan and deploy a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- There are hundreds of world-class colocation centers in the San Francisco Bay Area and major metropolitan areas across the United States, and Progent's colocation expert consultants can improve your systemís reliability and performance by helping you choose a remote data center site that meets the particular needs of your enterprise including geographic location, size, communications, budget, and value-added features and services. Progentís colocation center IT services are intended for companies with hardware located at colocation hosting facilities and requiring on-demand on-premises help at the collocation site as well as online support from Microsoft and Cisco qualified professionals. Progent offers a variety of colo center support services including network architecture evaluation, Windows and UNIX server integration and maintenance, troubleshooting for server and telecommunications infrastructure, development and deployment of zero-downtime configurations, defining and deploying layered security defenses, firewall integration and support, designing load balancing environments, and planning fault tolerant server and storage clustering configurations.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist your company to integrate your Apple macOS and OS X workstations with your Microsoft Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac support. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is optimally setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly installed and tested. Progent can also provide a broad array of Microsoft Exchange support services such as integration, troubleshooting, security, mobile support, system tuning, plus spam protection and email encryption. Progent also offers customized one-on-one macOS training.
- Progent's certified Cisco wireless controller consultants can assist your business to deploy Cisco wireless LAN controllers to manage and monitor wireless networks of all sizes. Progent can help you to maintain and debug your current Cisco-based Wi-Fi environment or implement an efficient upgrade to Cisco's modern wireless controller technology. Progent offers expertise for hardware-based and software-based Wi-Fi controllers and can assist you to decide which type makes sense for your Wi-Fi environment. For 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi controllers from Cisco, Progent offers Cisco 3504 Wi-Fi controller consulting, Cisco 5520 wireless controller expertise, and Cisco 8540 Wi-Fi controller consulting.
- Progent's design services for high availability networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified network professionals who will show you how to build a fault-tolerant network that includes essential technologies and procedures for mission critical applications. Progentís information technology professionals can help you to configure a network architecture with features that include failover Internet access, system load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, cloud backup, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and fault tolerant multi-location systems. Progent can also provide disaster recovery preparedness experts to help you plan, validate, and document a recovery process based on leading practices.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of IT infrastructure management products and is intended to provide a centralized solution for configuring and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid environments that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Microsoft Azure resources. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consulting experts can assist organizations of all sizes with all facets of designing, deploying, and managing a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization topology, show you how to upgrade efficiently from legacy versions of Virtual Machine Manager, design processes for building and installing VMs and hosts, implement fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, integrate your private cloud resources with public clouds, configure virtual switches and load balancers, write and refine PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the strategic business benefits of new technologies such as Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's hypervisor experts can provide advanced Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi support.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project consultants offer advanced online and onsite support services for Project Server and Project Online as well as for all Microsoft products that work in conjunction with Project and Project Online. Consulting services offered by Progent include Project Server set up, SharePoint Server 2013 migration planning and development, SharePoint Server 2010 planning and deployment, SQL Server 2016 upgrades, SQL Server 2014 integration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange 2010 support, Excel and Office 365 Excel application support, plus PowerPoint and Visio online classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to assist you to enhance your infrastructure to support local, branch office, home-based, and mobile users so they can use Microsoft Project Server to work together securely and efficiently. Progent's security engineers can assist your IT team to adopt and police security workflows that safeguard sensitive project information without disrupting the efficient exchange of legitimate information.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized SharePoint 2013 engineers, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 engineers and SharePoint Server 2007 support professionals can help you evaluate the business case for implementing the current release of SharePoint Portal Server, consult with you on the appropriate edition of Microsoft SharePoint for your circumstances, offer setup and integration services, assist you to set up Microsoft SQL Server as a back-end DBM, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and custom application software to work with Microsoft SharePoint Server, develop a company-wide security strategy that incorporates portal solutions, and provide troubleshooting and Help Desk Call Center support.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is a value-priced, entry-level platform that allows small organizations to make the move from the traditional stand-alone in-house datacenter to the modern hybrid computing paradigm that includes both local and cloud-hosted software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts offer budget-friendly online consulting and technical support services for Microsoft Windows Server Essentials. Progent can assist you to evaluate the possible productivity and cost benefits of migrating to Windows Server Essentials and adopting a hybrid on-premises/cloud design for your network environment. Progent can provide comprehensive project management support so you can plan and execute an efficient migration to Windows Server Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud platforms and services. Progent can also provide continuing consulting help, technical support, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange and Microsoft Azure integration consulting services.)
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP trunk consultants and Cisco CUBE configuration consultants can assist you to plan, integrate, maintain, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-connected SIP trunks. Progent can provide affordable remote or on-premises expertise to help businesses to move smoothly to a productive communications environment that delivers accelerated ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can assist you to set up interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms like Skype for Business and Lync for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.