Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad range of consulting and support help for computer networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux technologies. Services offered to small organizations in the San Mateo area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Among the common online Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent are setting up domain name, DHCP, routing maps, logging, security logon banner and user accounts; setting up HSRP, aggregate routing, static or BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; fixing NAT configurations, routing configuration, and line settings; installing current IOS image; configuring and testing failover; resolving VPN tunnel and routing problems; making a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus security and business recovery strategy.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network engineers can assist your company to design and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, optimize and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from discontinued equipment to current versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer support for Juniper's premiere network operating system to help your business to simplify the management and strengthen the protection of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has extensive background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system platformS and can help organizations maintain networks that incorporate a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP trunk consultants and CUBE configuration experts can help organizations of any size to plan, deploy, maintain, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE-connected SIP trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective online or onsite expertise to assist companies to migrate efficiently to a productive unified communications environment that delivers accelerated ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration consultants can help you to configure connections between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms such as Skype for Business Server or Lync Server for access to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent can provide the services of seasoned ransomware recovery experts with the skills to rebuild a network that has suffered an attack by a ransomware cryptoworm like Ryuk, Dharma, Hermes, or Locky. To find out more, see ransomware cleanup and recovery consulting.
- Progent's Android phone integration expertise have years of background delivering online and on-premises support for organizations of any size who want to incorporate Android phones into their information networks so that users can work together while on the go. Progent offers the range of know-how to resolve network issues that involve numerous manufacturers and that represent a combination of legacy and up-to-date information technology. Progent offers cost-effective online technical support to help you with any stage of designing, deploying, managing and maintaining your BYOD solution. Progent can provide occasional technical support to help you to handle especially challenging technical issues, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management services to help you complete strategic network projects on schedule and on budget. Progent can help with local, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and can provide support for all major operating systems, apps, management tools and network infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or individual training sessions to show you how to manage and operate Android phones to maximize their business value.
- SQL Server 2016 offers significant enhancements in performance, scale, security and compliance, high-availability, BOYD integration, and built-in BI. New features include PolyBase for processing SQL and NoSQ files simultaneously for big data applications, Jason support, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Report Publisher, and centralized management of local and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants can provide remote and onsite expertise to assist organizations of any size to design, implement, manage or troubleshoot any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with all core Microsoft products such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
- Progentís business information reporting consultants offer online and onsite consulting to help you with any facet of business intelligence reporting from troubleshooting or enhancing reports to designing and deploying a comprehensive BI solution. Progent's BI consultants can assist your company to maintain your existing reporting system, help you to migrate databases and applications from an outdated reporting product to a modern one, and provide as-needed remote training to meet your individual needs. Progentís business reporting and analytics professionals offer experience in all popular business analytics reporting and visualization tools including Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence suite (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel business analytics tools including Power Pivot and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was established in 1999 to validate the skill of network security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations around the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer expertise with any of the network security services addressed under GIAC certification such as auditing infrastructure vulnerability, security incident management and response, traffic analysis, web application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for promptly reporting security events.
- Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) planning and installation, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Intune integration help to centralize and simplify the administration of your desktops and web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to migrate smoothly to SCCM 2016 from a legacy change management solution or assist you to modify your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your changing business requirements.
- The overwhelming majority of small office interoffice communications networks have no recovery ability to deal with Internet circuit outages. Progentís multi-site connectivity engineers can help small companies create fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity through redundant networks featuring transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and implement ultra-reliable Inter-office networks supported by fault tolerant EIGRP routers or zero-downtime OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connections and transparent fail-over offer affordable non-stop interoffice networking.
- Progent's Meraki Wi-Fi access point consultants provide remote and onsite support to help organizations of any size to plan, deploy, manage, upgrade or repair Wi-Fi networks that include Cisco Meraki APs. Progent can help you to set up and manage Cisco's Meraki-based Wi-Fi infrastructure for sites that can range from a teleworker's home or a branch office to a large campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also help you to configure additional Cisco products including Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, ASR routers and ASA firewalls to build a cohesive ecosystem that provides the same access, responsiveness, security, ease of management and availability for wired and wireless clients irrespective of their mobility or device. (See Meraki switches integration.)
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 experts and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide affordable online and on-premises support to carry out your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, produce thorough documentation of your new messaging environment, educate your network support staff and users to get them ramped up rapidly on Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and offer continuing management consulting and technical support.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.