Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting services for small and mid-size companies in San Mateo are focused on clients who require immediate and economical help with network dependability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will give you a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers companies expert support for products from other major Firewall and VPN vendors including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Netscreen, SonicWALL, and Symantec. Progent can show you how to design a detailed security plan and choose the right technologies from multiple vendors to achieve your security objectives while staying within your budget limits.
- Progent's low-priced after-hours online technical support program offers companies round-the-clock availability of remote technical support from Progent's TRC. Services available outside normal business hours include fixing problems with Microsoft-based server products, Microsoft Windows desktop troubleshooting, assistance with MS Office programs, system backup/restore, and basic routing and switching help for Cisco technology.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consultants have over 15 years of experience deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting the key platforms that make up System Center and can assist your organization to design, deploy, support, and fix your Microsoft System Center solution to optimize the uptime and performance of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and on-premises and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 migration planning and support to assist you to move to the current edition of System Center from an earlier one or from another IT management platform to provide the benefits of enterprise-class provisioning, management automation, security and compliance, plus datacenter and critical application availability and performance monitoring.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide affordable online and on-premises support to implement your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, generate extensive documentation of your new email system, educate your IT staff and end users to get them ramped up rapidly on Exchange 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, and offer ongoing administrative services and technical support.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology outsource packages include network evaluation to make sure that your network meets professional levels of security and remote connectivity, 24x7 server monitoring using System Center Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they impact your organization, optional Call Center support services from Progent's consulting experts, security audit to help protect your network from malicious attack, addition of Service Packs and security updates for servers and software, savings on Progentís remote and on-site troubleshooting services, and access to Progentís group of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network consultants and service specialists.
- The majority of small office interoffice communications infrastructures feature no redundancy to deal with Internet connection failures. Progentís interoffice communications engineers can help small companies achieve fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity via redundant system architectures with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can design and deploy high-availability Inter-office connections based on fault tolerant EIGRP network routers or fault tolerant OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how redundant connections and automatic fail-over offer affordable 24x7 interoffice connectivity.
- If you need to redo your organizationís web site, build internal sites for applications such as human resources or employee orientation, create a powerful web presence for a start-up company, or put together enterprise-level, data-driven web solutions, Progent can provide capable and experienced web site design consultants. Web site design and development consulting available from Progent's Applications Experts Team include web site design and development, web project management, Microsoft ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphical content design and creation. Progent's SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL database application consultants, and Microsoft Access consultants can assist you to design, deploy, and manage data-powered sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you design and manage a secure, dependable server and communications network featuring wireless connectivity, to host your web applications.
- Progent can help you utilize Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or SUA to achieve co-existence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU provides interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX including Solaris 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a large set of UNIX/Linux tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development toolkit for porting applications.
- Progent's Meraki Wi-Fi AP consultants offer remote and onsite support to help businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, upgrade or debug Wi-Fi systems that utilize Cisco Meraki wireless access points. Progent can help your business to configure and manage Meraki-based Wi-Fi networks for environments that can range from a telecommuter's home or a remote office to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also help you to configure additional Cisco products such as switches, routers and firewalls to create a cohesive network infrastructure that delivers identical access, performance, security, ease of management and uptime for wired and Wi-Fi clients regardless of their location or device. (See Meraki switches configuration and management.)
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consultants have over a decade of experience planning, deploying, optimizing and repairing System Center Operations Manager solutions and offer companies of all sizes advanced remote or onsite consulting support for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can assist your company to plan an architecture for SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the responsiveness and resilience required to monitor your IT resources efficiently, whether your datacenters are on-premises, cloud-based, or a hybrid environment. Progent can also assist you to import and customize System Center 2012 Operations Manager management packs based on industry best practices for tracking network fabric as well as both Microsoft and third-party apps and services. In addition, Progent can deliver responsive remote or onsite technical support to help you to fix critical problems detected by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent also offers Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager expertise to help you to upgrade smoothly from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM), formerly branded CallManager, operates as the foundation of Cisco's communications and collaboration solution. Unified Communications Manager and Unified CM Express offer a location-independent IP-PBX solution by integrating closely with apps like Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's CCIE-certified Cisco Unified CM experts can assist with any facet of Unified CM configuration and debugging in areas such as integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and video IP phones, reviewing dial plans, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR routers with CUBE networking support, designing Cisco UCS server failover systems for high availability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.