Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide assortment of engineering and technical support help for computer networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size companies in the San Mateo vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned technical experts include:
- In conducting IT projects for enterprise customers, Progent utilizes a phased method based on defined steps in order to meet budget constraints, tight project schedules, and technical objectives while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology uses proven industry project management standards founded on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes scope definition, architecture steps, project pilots, design adjustment, and expertly managed implementation. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a detailed description of technical services delivered and to assist in future system management.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable seamless hybrid environments that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and on-premises Exchange deployments. This permits you to have some Exchange mailboxes hosted on your physical datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consulting team can help your organization with any phase of designing, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide as-needed expertise to help you resolve challenging technical problems and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is successfully completed on time and on budget. For more information about Progent's online consulting expertise for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, see Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service based on a phone discussion with a Progent information assurance consultant. The interview is designed to help assess your organization's ability either to stop or recover quickly after a ransomware attack. Progent will work with you personally to collect information about your existing security profile and backup platform, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can apply best practices to deploy an efficient security and backup/recovery system that aligns with your business requirements. For additional information, visit The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- GIAC information assurance certification was founded in 1999 to validate the skill of IT security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by companies and institutions around the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer expertise with all of the security services addressed within GIAC accreditation including evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, incident management and response, traffic analysis, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent provides Enterprise Resource Planning consulting through business application professionals who can support for a wide range of business software including Microsoft Dynamics products, packages from other vendors, and legacy software. Progent offers support for key areas of business software such as financials, ERP, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management applications for HR, sales, retail, and product distribution.
- Even if your IT budget is minimal, Progent offers affordable support options that will give your IT network the reliability, protection, and performance your business needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring Services, combining the talent of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT experts, the latest network administration applications, and economical service packages, will keep your line-of-business computer network software and servers up and running.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can help you to design a DR solution based on Microsoft's latest Failover Clustering technologies such as Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class storage clusters using commodity hardware, VM Load Balancing for improving the speed and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while reducing TCO and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for fast, economical deployment of a stretch cluster quorum witness hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning and migration consultants can help organizations of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from an older version of Microsoft Windows. Online and onsite evaluation and upgrade services for Windows 10 provided by Progent's experts include ROI analysis, project coordination, application compatibility testing, pilot systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile device management and synchronization, telecommuter connectivity, security and compliance, automated deployment and administration, network optimization, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, webinar training for IT support staff and end users, and ongoing consulting support.
- If you need to redo your company web site, build in-house webs for applications like as HR or employee education, create a compelling web presence for a new venture, or put together enterprise-level, data-driven e-commerce applications, Progent has talented and experienced web site designers and developers. Web site design consulting offered by Progent's Applications Specialists Team include web design and development, web project management, .ASP and .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL database application consultants, and Office Access developers can assist you to plan, build, and maintain data-powered sites. Progent's consultants can also help you construct and maintain a secure, fault-tolerant server and communications environment featuring remote and wireless connectivity, to host your web solutions.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can provide organizations of any size expert Microsoft SQL Server support. Microsoft SQL Server is a complete, web-ready database and data analysis platform that facilitates the speedy creation of advanced business applications that offer your company a competitive advantage. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and the ability to query over the Internet and outside the firewall. In addition to providing expertise, support and problem solving services, Progentís SQL experts can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the business value of your IT system. Progent can also help your company to carry out an efficient migration to SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from older versions of Microsoft SQL Server or from different database platforms.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.