Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support for small and mid-size businesses in the city of San Rafael are focused on clients who require fast and economical help with network dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise will give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to increase the business value of your information system.
- Progentís 64-bit upgrade support specialists can assist you to enhance your servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can help your company to understand the risks and advantages of upgrading to 64-bit processing, design a cost-effective migration process that minimizes business disruptions, and offer timely online help to assist your organization to configure 64-bit operating systems and applications on your current hardware. Progent's Microsoft-certified engineers can help you to integrate the 64-bit editions of Microsoft products like Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features a new design that improves cloud readiness, works with the most popular handheld devices, allows single sign-on with Microsoft Azure AD, and strengthens security and compliance. Progent's certified Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers have the depth and breadth of knowledge and hands-on experience to address the many technical and business issues associated with upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist your organization to carry out an efficient migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical platform.
- Progent can supply organizations with an information management professional who can act as a part-time CIO. This veteran technology officer can provide strategic direction to help you to integrate sensible technology to improve business operations so they align better with your business objectives. Your company can create and implement a well thought out IT plan without incurring the expense of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Critical tasks Progent's part-time CIO can perform include strategic planning, establishing IT budgets, creating models for Return on Investment, optimizing workflows, reviewing contracts with suppliers, establishing security and compliance standards, cash flow management, streamlining data center administration, software revision management, IT asset documentation management, and disaster recovery/business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to integrate, maintain, and debug Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent offers expertise for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP devices to the latest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also help your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Unified CM, originally known as CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express to build a an advanced IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Unified CM apps such as Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE internetworking support, and designing UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) solutions for high availability.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes a wide selection of Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices installed throughout multiple venues with any number of access points can be remotely configured and administered with free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines deployment, discovery, management, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the expertise of seasoned wireless professionals who can assist your organization to determine the value of UniFi products for your business and help you to design, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot your UniFi solution. To learn more, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Progent's group of IT consulting experts can help large enterprises to plan, install, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by offering support such as Microsoft Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 Server migration, Exchange 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business Server migration consulting and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 integration, plus SQL Server 2016 integration and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 database administration. Progent has helped some of the world's biggest organizations to integrate technology powered by Microsoft servers and can provide branch office consulting services for enterprises with branch offices in Northern California or larger cities throughout the U.S.
- In conducting information technology projects for enterprise clients, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on defined milestones in order to adhere to budgets, scheduling deadlines, and technical objectives while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of proven industry project management standards founded on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes requirements definition, design proposals, proof of concept piloting, design tuning, and expert production roll-out. All phases are fully documented to provide a detailed record of technical services provided and to help in future system management.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint support since the initial SharePoint product was published over a a dozen years, and Progent has the breadth and depth of technical knowledge to assist organizations of any size to plan and carry out a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and develop SharePoint 2013 applications that add significant business benefit to your IT investment. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can help you to assess the business advantages of upgrading to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint or from another collaboration solution; decide whether an on-premises, online or hybrid deployment is best suited for your busi9ness; and pick the right edition of SharePoint 2013 for your applications. Progent offers comprehensive project management services or can assist in individual tasks associated with your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- Progent's founder and senior technology officer, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has been responsible for the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative business solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to address the needs of small companies who can't justify the cost of supporting a large IT organization but who still need information systems with enterprise-class dependability, security, and responsiveness.
- GIAC information assurance certification was established in 1999 to certify the skill of IT security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide help with any of the security disciplines addressed within GIAC accreditation including evaluating network security mechanisms, security incident handling, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.