Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
Progent's IT support for small organizations in San Rafael are focused on clients who require immediate and economical assistance for system stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent offers interactive online webinar training seminars. Virtual online webinars offer a flexible and affordable way for educating your IT workers to use a broad array of important software products such as Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project. Progent also offers individualized training for Microsoft Great Plains. In addition, Progent offers on-premises training for customers in Northern California and major cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent's certified Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants can provide a wide variety of remote support services to help you to plan, program, pilot test, install, administer, and troubleshoot applications based on any version of Microsoft Excel, including Excel 2016 and Office 365 Excel. Progent can help your business to move your current Excel solutions to the newest versions of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Android mobile devices, and resolve compatibility issues between different releases of Excel. Progent can provide on-demand help to organizations looking for a quick solution to a stubborn issue related to Excel and Progent can also provide full project management support for migrating or creating line-of-business applications built on Office Excel. Progent's cost-effective webinar training for Office Excel can be custom tailored to meet the needs of individuals or groups.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and switches. UniFi appliances installed across multiple venues with any number of APs can be remotely provisioned and managed with Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, management, optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent can provide the skills of seasoned Wi-Fi professionals who can help you to determine the benefits of Ubiquiti’s UniFi technology for your environment and help you to plan, install, administer, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. To learn more, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration.
- Among the typical remote Cisco router support services available from Progent's certified Cisco experts are configuring domain name, DHCP, routing maps, clock, and user accounts; configuring iBGP and HSRP, aggregate routing, static or BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; fixing BGP peering arrangements, routing maps, and BGP peering arrangements; updating router's IOS image; configuring and testing router failover; troubleshooting VPN problems; producing a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and disaster recovery planning.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts can provide Cisco Aironet wireless AP configuration support and Cisco Wi-Fi controller expertise to help you benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi standard to get three times the speed for your wireless network while expanding the coverage area.
- Progent provides full and meaningful documentation of all support activity to make sure customers do not feel like a hostage to their IT service organization. Progent sends e-mail accounts of services immediately after finishing each service interaction, and also sends a hard copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive network service reporting makes it less disruptive for customers to move to a new service organization or take on increased support responsibilities in house. Good support reporting also provides IT managers the visibility needed to evaluate support services and develop more realistic network expense projections.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants offer advanced support in implementing and managing all versions of Microsoft Project and can provide a broad range of cost-effective remote consulting services following best practices to assist businesses of all sizes to receive all the benefits of this leading platform. Support services available from Progent include solution planning, installation and upgrades, strategies for secure collaboration among onsite and remote or mobile users, network optimization, and customized online training.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 migration experts can assist organizations of all sizes to evaluate Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from any older release of Windows. Remote and onsite assessment and upgrade support for Windows 10 offered by Progent include ROI estimates, project supervision, application and driver compatibility testing, test lab systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid integration, mobile management, teleworker connectivity, security and compliance, automated deployment and administration, network infrastructure design, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, webinar training for IT support personnel and end users, and post-migration technical help.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security consultants can assist organizations of any size with any facet of information system security. Progent can create cost-effective security systems that guard a small business against advanced malware attacks or Progent can design, configure, and monitor a comprehensive security environment for hybrid enterprise networks that support local, remote, and mobile users accessing network resources distributed across a mix of physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide online or in-person expertise to assist organizations of any size to design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a backup/restore solution built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) consulting experts can help you to migrate from older releases of SCDPM or from another backup platform, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager implementation for onsite, cloud, or hybrid environments. Progent can provide as-needed support for resolving especially stubborn issues, or comprehensive project management support. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consultants can help you to plan and carry out an efficient migration from Data Protection Manager 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Windows 2016.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you need technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.