Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
Progent's network consulting services for small organizations in San Rafael are focused on clients who need immediate and economical assistance for system stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Citrix-certified desktop virtualization experts can help your business to design, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot a virtualized Windows application delivery and management solution by providing Citrix XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can show you how to optimize your network infrastructure for delivering server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter support experts can assist you to administer and maintain an off-site datacenter that offers high uptime, enhanced security, and fast recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also assist you manage and support additional virtualization platforms from Citrix by providing XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 migration engineers can assist your company to manage and maintain Windows 7 PCs. Progent can also help you to evaluate the potential business value of moving to Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it makes sense for your business strategy to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 migration engineers and Windows 10 integration experts can help your IT organization to plan and execute an efficient deployment of Windows 10.
- Progent's data backup consultants can provide help for a wide array of utilities and services that provide solutions for backing up Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and desktops as well as laptops and handhelds. Progent supports all major backup products by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers help with Acronis, Mozy, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and medium-sized organizations as an affordable and fully managed service for reliable backup/disaster recovery.
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth support in specific application areas, allowing you to tailor fast, inexpensive and comprehensive network solutions that address the specific needs of your operation. Progent's application developers can help you to benefit from Microsoft's important business applications by providing a variety of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Software consulting services,
Dynamics GP/Great Plains Accounting Software education and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Business Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS configuration.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include planning, piloting, setting up and repairing networks built around Microsoft products by providing services such as complicated Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, MS SQL Server application programming, and Oracle DBA support and application development. For application and network monitoring and management, Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2016 consulting, System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) design and integration. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning consulting, and Exchange Server 2013 upgrades, Progent can assist with architecture and also offers on-premises help in installation at locations in larger metropolitan areas across the United States. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE network consulting experts can help large businesses to resolve chronic network problems impacting the reliability or responsiveness of multi-vendor computer networks. Progent's GIAC, CISSP, and CISA certified network security experts can perform an independent and complete security evaluations to help large organizations meet regulatory security requirements.
- Among the typical online Cisco router support services offered by Progent's certified Cisco experts include setting up hostname, DHCP, routing maps, T1, and user accounts; setting up HSRP, aggregate routing, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; troubleshooting NAT configurations, routing maps, and line settings; upgrading router's IOS image; validating router failover; resolving VPN tunnel and routing problems; producing a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus policy and redundancy strategy.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to delivering the highest level of remote network support services possible for both emergency as well as standard issues. For urgent issues that impact many users, crucial individuals, or a mission-critical program, the Technical Response Center will respond in one hour or less. For non-critical issues, the TRC will address your issue within two hours. In all cases, your ticket will be created promptly and correctly, you will receive a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will check with you regarding every resolved problem to verify you are satisfied with the resolution and willing to close out the trouble ticket. Find out more details about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent's low-priced extended hours online technical support program offers clients round-the-clock access to online technical support from Progent's TRC. Services available beyond normal business hours include resolving problems with Microsoft server products, MS Windows desktop troubleshooting, help with Microsoft Office programs, network and system backup/restore, and basic routing and switching support for Cisco networking products.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help you to integrate, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP devices to the latest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Unified CM, previously known as CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express to create a an advanced IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Cisco Unified CM apps that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating an advanced customer contact center. Progent can deliver expertise with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE internetworking support, and creating UCS server clustering and Cisco SRST solutions for survivability.
- Stealth penetration testing is a key part of any comprehensive network security strategy. Progentís security professionals can perform thorough stealth penetration security checks without the knowledge of your company's internal IT resources. Stealth penetration checking shows whether existing security defense systems such as intrusion detection alerts and event history analysis are correctly configured and consistently observed.
- Progent's CISSP-qualified network security consultants can assist businesses of all sizes with any aspect of information system security. Progent can create efficient security systems that guard a small office from modern threats or Progent can plan, configure, and monitor an end-to-end security strategy for hybrid networks that accommodate onsite, online, and mobile users accessing IT resources distributed across multiple physical sites and various clouds.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network consultants can provide world-class online and on-premises consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for applications that run the gamut from small or midsize organizations and campus networks to giant data centers and ISPs. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's quickly evolving switch solutions to realize the speed, scale, availability, virtualization, security and manageability needed by your organization. To learn about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting and support services. For details about Progent's support for Cisco's Nexus family of data center switches, see Cisco Nexus switch support. To learn about Progent's support for Meraki switches, go to Cisco Meraki switches consulting services.
- Progent's Juniper-certified network consultants can assist you to plan and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, optimize and support your network infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from discontinued equipment to current releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide support for Juniper's premiere network control software to help you to streamline the administration and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN appliances and routers. Progent also has broad background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can help organizations manage environments that incorporate a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.