Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small and mid-size organizations in the Santa Cruz vicinity are concentrated on clients who need fast and economical help with network dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise will give you an idea of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help your organization to plan and deploy a disaster recovery solution built aroundMicrosoft's cloud-tested Failover Clustering technologies such as Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for crash-consistent recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance storage clusters using industry-standard hardware, Virtual Machine Load Balancing for improving the performance and resilience of Failover Clusters while minimizing TCO and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for fast, economical deployment of a stretch cluster quorum arbitration point based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and managed switches. UniFi devices installed on multiple sites with any number of access points can be remotely configured and managed using free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines setup, discovery, management, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the expertise of veteran wireless professionals who can help your organization to assess the value of UniFi technology for your business and help you to design, install, administer, and maintain your UniFi solution. To learn more, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 consulting experts can assist you to evaluate the business value of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, create test environments and migration strategies, optimize your infrastructure for on-premises, multi-location, cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, train your IT support, staff, create a corporate-wide security plan, streamline network management, assist with application development, and build and test a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If you are thinking about upgrading from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration experts can assist you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your business and design and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure integration consultants can assist you with any aspect of Azure cloud migration including needs definition, readiness assessment, system architecture, pilot testing, implementation, automated administration, performance tuning, software license controls, disaster recovery strategies, security policy enforcement, and compliance assessment. Progent can assist your IT staff to configure and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN tunnels so that your clients can safely access to Azure-based services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can help you integrate key Microsoft technologies to run in the cloud including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server and SharePoint. Progent can also assist you to create a hybrid environment that transparently integrates physical datacenters with Azure services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have extensive knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost Active Directory objects, cleanup of beta software configuration objects in on-line Active Directory systems, and repair of failed installations of Active Directory and AD-integrated applications. Progent is also proficient in working with ďexpert onlyĒ Active Directory tools like NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend configuration strategies that address key issues including AD naming conventions, hierarchical structure, IT management model, use and structure of group policy objects, plus security and monitoring definitions. Progent can also evaluate the implications of server and service implementations on functionality and performance. Progent can help companies to plan and install configurations of AD Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert remote consulting services to help businesses of all sizes to integrate their IT infrastructure with leading public cloud platforms including Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can help you to design and administer hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux systems and applications in hybrid network models that utilize local IT assets along with public clouds. To assist you to integrate public cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent offers a range of cloud migration services that include Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises Exchange deployments, Microsoft Azure enterprise hybrid cloud planning and integration consulting, Amazon Web Services cloud integration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) programming and debugging.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful role for web site hosting and application programming. The latest versions offer improved security, dependability, expandability, and debugging while also incorporating major improvements in automated administration. A variety of familiar extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases such as the Request Filter Module (formerly called URL Scan), which is able to prevent potentially harmful HTTP requests from being processed by hosted web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services consultants can assist your company to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for controlling FastCGI applications.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consulting experts have more than 15 years of experience planning, deploying, optimizing and fixing SCOM solutions and offer companies of all sizes advanced remote or onsite consulting support for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can help you to plan an architecture for SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the performance and resilience required to monitor your datacenter effectively, whether your datacenters are on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid solution. Progent can also help you to install and customize System Center 2012 Operations Manager management packs according to best practices for tracking network infrastructure and both Microsoft and third-party applications and services. Also, Progent can deliver fast remote or onsite technical support to assist you to remediate serious problems uncovered by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to help you to upgrade cost-effectively from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent provides ERP consulting through application professionals who can assist with for a broad range of business software including Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, applications from other suppliers, and legacy software. Progent offers support for vital areas of business applications including accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for human resources, sales and marketing, retail environments, and product distribution.
- Progent's Virtual Call Center services are an integrated extension of your in-house IT service organization. This can include high-end call center services such as a special telephone number with customer-specific greeting. Progent can also send calls directly to staff technicians who are specifically provisioned and trained to handle your needs. In addition, Progent's Help Desk Call Center staff can use trouble tickets with any customer trouble ticket system for seamless integration with your in-house network services organization. Advantages of Progent's Virtual Network Support Help Desk services include high-end Microsoft Help Desk expertise the minute you call, seamless expansion of your internal resources, comprehensive help for critical client issues, and by-the-minute billing.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.