Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Progent's IT support for small and mid-size companies in the city of Santa Cruz are focused on clients who require fast and affordable help with system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting services and practice areas will provide a sense of how Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the infrastructure of leading data security companies to deliver centralized control and world-class protection for your inbound and outbound email. The powerful architecture of Email Guard combines a Cloud Protection Layer with a local security gateway appliance to provide complete defense against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-based malware. The cloud filter serves as a preliminary barricade and keeps the vast majority of threats from making it to your security perimeter. This reduces your vulnerability to external attacks and conserves system bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway device adds a deeper layer of inspection for incoming email. For outgoing email, the on-premises gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, DLP, and email encryption. The local security gateway can also help Exchange Server to monitor and safeguard internal email that stays within your security perimeter. Read about the complete ProSight line of low-cost managed services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's economical after-hours online technical support program offers companies 24x7 availability of online technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services available outside normal work hours include resolving issues with Microsoft-based server products, Windows desktop troubleshooting, assistance with Microsoft Office applications, system backup/restore, and fundamental routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies enable businesses to maximize resource utilization, streamline network administration, and enhance workload uptime and security. operate multiple virtual servers on one physical computer. Typical applications for virtual servers are resource consolidation, low-cost hosts for applications that require outdated OS software, and affordable segregation of software development or pilot environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtual server consultants can provide Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting, Microsoft Windows 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, VMware vSphere planning and deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization design and management, and Citrix XenServer assistance. Progent can deploy virtual machines to optimize speed, reliability and manageability while simultaneously lowering costs; propose and verify business recovery strategies that reduce productivity loss in the event of a catastrophic failure; and deliver continuing support, troubleshooting, and engineering services as computer technology advances.
- Stealth intrusion testing is a key part of any comprehensive network security strategy. Progentís security experts can run thorough stealth penetration security tests without the awareness of your organization's in-house IT staff. Unannounced penetration testing shows whether current security monitoring tools such as intrusion detection warnings and event history monitoring are correctly set up and consistently monitored.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies reduce the work needed for IT managers to install applications so that they are consistent across an entire user base, provide the ability to manage access to critical data, and allow quick installation of new or updated workstations. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that powers RDS streamlines desktop access, improves responsiveness, strengthens security, unifies management, and provides an almost seamless user experience. Progent's desktop virtualization consultants can help you to assess the business benefits of Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions, set up pilot and production environments, improve your system architecture to support virtualized clients effectively, assess and resolve security problems, and educate your network managers to utilize industry best practices to gain a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Progent has a long background delivering a broad range of remote IT consulting and emergency repair services to local governments and school districts across the U.S. Progent is one of the pioneers in delivering expert remote network consulting and has delivered IT solutions to clients in every state. (Check out Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online information technology consulting for local governments eliminates travel costs and resolves problems more quickly than on-premises service calls.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated extension of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a converged voice messaging solution that promotes collaboration by offering flexible set of options for accessing voice messages within a framework that is easy to deploy and manage. Cisco Unity Connection allows you to read and manage your voice messages from your email inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber, a Cisco Unified VoIP Phone, a smartphone, or a tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides affordable voicemail, unified messaging, IVR, and automated-attendant functions for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and corporate satellite offices with as many as 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consulting experts offer Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and troubleshooting services to ensure that your CUE solution continues to deliver the highest possible business advantage.
- If you are developing Linux or UNIX based applications on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, workstations and applications, Progent offers IT outsourcing and services that keep your system fully operational while reliving you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using advanced server monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site support as you need it, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that offers an inexpensive way to manage an IT network that features high uptime, security and high performance.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants have broad backgrounds in the integration and maintenance of wireless information technology and can assist you to plan, configure, administer and repair wireless solutions that are compliant, robust, scalable, simple to manage and operate, able to handle your vital applications, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and onsite Consulting services offered by Progent span a selection of wireless technologies and include smartphone integration, Wi-Fi infrastructure design and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to orchestrate, automate and test a consistent process for recovering applications and services quickly following a breakdown. Site Recovery Manager provides centrally managed and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also enables non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and patches and can generate audit reports to confirm full service recovery, validate SLAs and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consultant to help you to plan, deploy, test and maintain a disaster recovery solution powered by VMware SRM.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network consultants can help you to design and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, enhance and support your infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from discontinued equipment to current releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer support for Juniper's flagship network operating system to help you to streamline the management and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has extensive experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can assist you maintain environments that include a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent's CISSP-certified cybersecurity consultants can assist businesses of any size with any aspect of information system security. Progent can help implement efficient security solutions that protect a small office against modern threats or Progent can design, configure, and manage a comprehensive security environment for hybrid networks that accommodate local, online, and mobile clients accessing IT resources distributed over a mix of physical sites and public and private clouds.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud integration consultants can assist you with any aspect of Azure cloud migration such as needs analysis, readiness assessment, solution design, pre-production testing, deployment, centralized management, performance optimization, software license controls, disaster recovery preparedness, security policy enforcement, and compliance validation. Progent can assist your IT staff to configure and debug firewall appliances and VPN connections so that your users can safely access to Azure-based services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can assist you integrate critical Microsoft platforms to run in the cloud including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server and SharePoint. Progent can also help you to set up a hybrid ecosystem that seamlessly combines on-premises datacenters with Azure-based services.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are looking for technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.