Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a wide array of consulting and support assistance for information networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small organizations in the Santa Rosa neighborhood by Progent's staff of seasoned technical experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or in-person support to help organizations of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, and repair a backup-and-restore system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consulting experts can assist you to upgrade from older releases of Data Protection Manager or from a different backup system, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager implementation for onsite, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers occasional support for fixing particularly challenging issues, or comprehensive project management services. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consulting experts can help you to plan and carry out an efficient migration from DPM 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Windows 2016.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include planning, piloting, setting up and repairing networks based on Microsoft technologies by offering services including complex Active Directory design, MS Exchange Server 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Microsoft SQL Server software programming, and Oracle DBA support and programming. For application and infrastructure management automation, Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2016 planning and support, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager expertise. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 migration support services, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server migrations, Progent can help with planning and can also provide local support in deployment at locations in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE network support experts can assist large businesses to fix chronic connectivity issues impacting the stability or responsiveness of mixed-platform networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified security consultants can perform an independent and comprehensive security assessments to help large organizations meet mandated security standards.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that makes it easy to create, update, retrieve and safeguard data about your network infrastructure, processes, applications, and services. You can quickly locate passwords or serial numbers and be warned automatically about impending expirations of SSLs or domains. By updating and organizing your IT infrastructure documentation, you can eliminate up to half of time spent looking for critical information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a centralized repository for storing and sharing all documents related to managing your network infrastructure such as standard operating procedures (SOPs) and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports a high level of automation for collecting and associating IT data. Whether you’re making enhancements, doing maintenance, or reacting to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the knowledge you require when you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small businesses.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 migration engineers can help your company to manage and troubleshoot Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to estimate the likely strategic benefits of moving to Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business strategy to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 migration consultants and Windows 10 integration consultants can assist you to plan and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade to Windows 10.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it easier to craft customized Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains extensions that offer all of the basic functionality of standard Microsoft Dynamics GP components but also meet the individualized needs of your business. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, applications developers can work with the most popular customization environment in the industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, add or modify business logic, and personalize forms. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 application development, and development experience with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Continuum and other developer systems make it possible to design customized line-of-business applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with Dynamics GP.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies allow IT organizations to maximize utilization, simplify network operations, and improve application continuity and security. operate multiple virtual machines on one actual processor. Typical applications for virtualization are resource consolidation, inexpensive platforms for applications that require outdated OS software, and economical quarantining of software programming or testing environments from on-line ones. Progent's virtualization technology consultants can provide Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting, Microsoft Windows Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, VMware NSX virtual network architecture and management, and Citrix XenServer virtual server assistance. Progent can install virtual servers to optimize speed, reliability and manageability while at the same time lowering costs; suggest and verify disaster recovery strategies that reduce productivity loss in case of a major failure; and deliver ongoing support, repair, and engineering services as computer technology evolves.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer affordable online assistance to assist you to plan, deploy, and troubleshoot any aspect of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration efforts and is available for short-term jobs to help you get past specific technical roadblocks or major engagements to help you finish large-scale projects on schedule and within budget. Progent has expertise in on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can help you build or support a highly available, secure and efficient infrastructure that aligns with your mode of computing. Progent also offers remote and on-premises training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a safe, team-oriented environment that optimizes the business value of your IT system.
- Progent employs a team approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to fix even the most challenging technical problems that can appear occasionally. By leveraging 100s of consulting-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified consultants, Progent can quickly and economically fix networking problems that would stymie ordinary computer service companies. Working with thousands of clients on implementation and integration tasks annually provides Progent a unique understanding on what approaches succeed and which ones do not in solving IT issues.
- Progent has lengthy experience delivering Operations Manager consulting services and using this powerful system monitoring software.
Progent offers small companies two economical outsourcing service options based on-top of Operations Manager:
Managed Network Monitoring Plan and
24x7 Network Monitoring Solution.
To view a single-page printable datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing packages for mid-sized organizations click: Server Monitoring Packages.
- Progent's Exchange hosting support services offer an enterprise-class data center with redundant electrical and environmental control systems, round-the-clock site security and operations center, and fault-tolerant access to tier-1 Internet service providers. Hosted Exchange servers are configured as virtual servers for high availability, smooth scalability, and rapid recovery. Progent's services include integration with your business network, connectivity with handheld computing products, continual monitoring of performance and network security, spam and virus filtering, security update and service pack control, Contact Center support, daily backup, and full messaging administration services.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) program was initiated by ISACA in 2010 to validate an IT professional's skills to design, deploy, and support information system control mechanisms to mitigate risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to help you to create and carry out a risk management plan that follows industry best practices identified by CRISC and crafted to match your company's risk appetite, business objectives, and budgetary guidelines.
- Internet Information Services, included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced server role for web site hosting and web application programming. The new releases provide improved protection, reliability, scalability, and troubleshooting while also incorporating major enhancements in automated and remote management. Many familiar extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which is able to prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services consultants can assist you to deploy IIS and the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for controlling ASP.NET programs.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project and Project Online consultants offer advanced online and on-premises support for Project Server and Project Online and for all Microsoft products that work in conjunction with Project and Project Online. Consulting services offered by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional set up, SharePoint Server 2013 migration consulting and development, SharePoint Server 2010 planning and configuration, SQL Server 2016 upgrades, SQL Server 2014 integration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 support, Office Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel development, and Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to help your company to optimize your environment to support local, branch, at-home, and mobile users so that they can use Project Server to work together safely and efficiently. Progent's certified security experts can help you to plan and police security workflows that protect sensitive business data without interfering with the productive exchange of authorized information.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.