Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide array of consulting and support help for IT networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Santa Rosa by Progent's team of seasoned technical professionals include:
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer affordable online consulting to assist your business to design, configure, and troubleshoot any facet of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration solution and is available for short-term jobs to help you get past occasional technical roadblocks or long-term engagements to help you finish large-scale projects on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and can help you build or maintain a highly available, protected and scalable infrastructure that is best suited to your computing model. Progent also offers online and on-premises training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a secure, team-oriented environment that maximizes the strategic value of your IT system.
- Progent has delivered online IT consulting assistance to companies in each state in the United States. Many of these customers have indicated their high regard for Progent via testimonials to the excellence of Progent's support staff. Check out Progent's client testimonials to see what people have said about the high level of Progent's IT services.
- The latest generation of ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services deliver substantially more value than Cisco's previous firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX firewalls for all new deployments. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can help your company to manage your legacy PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls or migrate efficiently to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide remote and onsite support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your organization to plan, integrate, tune, administer and debug firewall environments based around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Creating solutions with Cisco's wireless IP phones usually requires that IT teams configure and optimize many key pieces of your wireless environment such as APs, switches, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and management tools. Progent's wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting consultants offer remote and on-premises support to help you create and manage a Cisco wireless IP phone solution by providing integration services that can range from debugging the configuration of a wireless VoIP phone or access point to offering project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the Wi-Fi architecture of a campus.
- Progent offers a broad array of cost-effective consulting and support services to help your business to deploy, configure, troubleshoot, and administer desktop PCs and notebooks based on Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 10 planning and migration consulting, Microsoft Windows 8.1 support, Windows 7 technical support, MS Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit processing expertise.
- The failover cluster technology incorporated into the latest versions of Microsoft Windows Server has been radically redesigned to streamline the deployment, configuration, and management of server clusters and to offer improved levels of network dependability, protection, efficiency, and versatility. New or enhanced capabilities include cluster verification, revamped setup and installation, unified cluster management, redesigned cluster architecture for maximum availability, hardened security and quorum models, fewer failure points, greater storage and memory capacity, improvements for multi-site clusters, and live migration support for Windows Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's certified cluster technology experts can help you evaluate the business benefits of failover clusters, design and implement a deployment, educate your network support staff to manage your failover clusters, deliver continuing consulting and technical help services, and produce and test a workplace recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can show you how you to create a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent can provide online or on-premises help from a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) engineer to assist your business to design, deploy, manage and troubleshoot converged communications networks that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have in-depth experience assisting organizations of all sizes to build collaboration solutions by providing services such as Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, IP voice and video phones and soft phones configuration, and wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can help you with Cisco's entire portfolio of UC applications such as Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Express, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Mobility.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) managed services offer ultra-affordable in-depth security for physical servers and VMs, workstations, mobile devices, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and advanced heuristics for round-the-clock monitoring and responding to cyber assaults from all vectors. ProSight ESP offers two-way firewall protection, intrusion alarms, device management, and web filtering through leading-edge technologies packaged within a single agent managed from a unified console. Progent's data protection and virtualization experts can help your business to plan and implement a ProSight ESP deployment that meets your company's specific requirements and that allows you prove compliance with legal and industry data protection regulations. Progent will help you specify and configure policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alarms that require urgent action. Progent can also assist you to install and test a backup and restore system such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business rapidly from a potentially disastrous cyber attack such as ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified physical and virtual endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting outsourcing service offers complete hosting of a small or mid-size organization's production servers in an environment that delivers the maximum level of dependability and scalability and is also simple to move to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management options are built on mature virtualization techniques that enable small companies with multi- platform environments to save dramatically on the expense of capital equipment, infrastructure support, and network administration while achieving enterprise-class reliability and an unmatched level of vendor flexibility. Find out about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small organizations.
- Progent offers convenient, quick, and affordable access to Registered Cisco CCIE support professionals. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are elite networking gurus who earn this prestigious certification only after thorough examination by Cisco. CCIEs can resolve even the most complicated issues surrounding network design, setup, troubleshooting, and support. Progentís CCIE consultants cooperate closely with Cisco in-house staff in identifying issues with Cisco's IOS software and developing fixes or acquiring patches to correct anomalies. Progent offers quick contact with a CCIE by phone so that you can get immediate assistance for tough network troubles that are impacting worker productivity but are outside the expertise of your local network support resources.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you require technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.