Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||39899 Balentine Dr
Fremont, CA 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||228 Hamilton Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, CA 94954
|Sales Phone: 07-559-7400
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||6200 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
||915 Highland Pointe Dr
Roseville, CA 95678
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
San Francisco, CA 94105
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||951 Mariners Island Blvd
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
||4040 Civic Center Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
||1414 Soquel Ave
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-600-4300
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
||1255 Treat Blvd
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the Stockton neighborhood are focused on clients who require fast and economical assistance for system reliability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise will provide a sense of how Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- The sophistication and versatility of Windows Server 2008 calls for an information technology professional with hands-on experience and broad knowledge in designing and deploying cohesive and comprehensive business information solutions. The professional experience of Progent's certified Windows Server 2008 experts, with an average of over 10 years of background integrating Microsoft-powered solutions, assures your success in maintaining and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting experts can also assist you to evaluate the business value of migrating from Windows Server 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on building a hybrid architecture that combines on-premises resources with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration.
- Progent offers online or onsite access to a certified CCIE specialist to assist your business to design, deploy, administer and troubleshoot unified communications networks based on Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, distributed, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications consultants have extensive experience assisting companies of all sizes to build advanced collaboration ecosystems by delivering expert services such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and CallManager system design and deployment, VoIP phones configuration, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone solutions. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's entire portfolio of UC applications such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Attendant Console.
- Progent's eCommerce application software consultants can assist you to setup an e-commerce environment that is secure, robust, and fast. Progent can also help you to create a web site that is tightly integrated with your sales and inventory systems to lower the cost and improve the stability of on-line B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you architect specialized web applications based on industry standard programming utilities or tailor off-the-shelf applications so that they address your special business requirements. For database-driven web applications, Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Office Access database application programmers.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or onsite support to assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, manage, and repair a backup system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) consulting experts can assist you to upgrade from older releases of SCDPM or from a different backup/recovery system, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager deployment for onsite, cloud, or hybrid environments. Progent offers as-needed help for resolving particularly stubborn problems, or full project management support. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consulting experts can assist you to design and carry out a smooth migration from DPM 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- Progent has a long background delivering a broad range of remote IT support and urgent repair services to local governments and school districts across the United States. Progent is one of the pioneers in delivering advanced remote IT support and has provided network support to organizations in all 50 states. (Check out Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online computer consulting for local governments eliminates travel costs and resolves issues faster than on-premises service calls.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security consultants can help organizations of all sizes with any facet of IT security. Progent can create efficient cybersecurity systems that guard a small office against modern malware attacks or Progent can design, configure, and manage a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid enterprise networks that accommodate local, remote, and mobile users sharing network resources distributed over a mix of physical sites and various clouds.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager offers small to mid-size businesses automatic backup and simplified recovery functions for Microsoft networks. SCDPM 2016 delivers application-sensitive protection for key workloads such as Microsoft SQL, Exchange Server and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux virtual machines, supports virtual machines hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Azure for easy-to-manage cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consulting experts can help you to design, implement, manage, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/restore solution powered by SCDPM 2016. Progent can help you to upgrade from a previous version of DPM or from an outdated system, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent can provide online or onsite support and can provide as-needed guidance to resolve challenging issues or provide comprehensive project management or co-management support to make sure you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 deployment on time and on budget.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is an affordable, entry-level platform that allows small organizations to transition from the older physical on-premises datacenter to the modern hybrid computing paradigm that combines local and virtualized cloud-hosted resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can provide cost-effective online consulting and technical support for Microsoft Windows Server Essentials. Progent can assist you to determine the possible productivity and cost benefits of migrating to WS 2012 R2 and adopting a hybrid local/cloud design for your network ecosystem. Progent offers comprehensive project management support so you can plan and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Online platforms and services. Progent can also provide continuing consulting, technical support, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises Exchange and Azure integration consulting services.)
- Progent's certified Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants can provide a broad selection of affordable remote consulting services to assist you to maintain your existing Microsoft Office Word environment or assist you to upgrade to a newer release of Microsoft Office Word. Services offered by Progent's Word experts include VBA programming, identifying and resolving compatibility problems between different versions of Word, integrating Office Word with different Office applications like Office Excel and Outlook or with third-party data sources and add-ons,network optimization for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance support, and smart phone integration, and online Office Word training tailored for your special requirements.
- Progent's Virtual Help Desk services are a seamless expansion of your internal IT service staff. This can include advanced call center features such as a special phone number with custom greeting. Progent will also rout calls directly to staff members who are specifically set up and trained to handle your account. In addition, Progent's Help Desk staff can manage trouble tickets from any customer trouble ticket software for smooth integration with your in-house network services organization. Advantages of Progent's Virtual Network Support Help Desk services include professional Microsoft and Cisco Help Desk Call Center expertise the moment you call, seamless extension of your internal resources, comprehensive help for urgent client problems, and per-minute billing.
- Stealth intrusion testing is a key part of any comprehensive IT system security strategy. Progentís security professionals can perform thorough unannounced intrusion security tests without the awareness of your company's internal network support resources. Stealth penetration checking shows whether current security defense systems such as intrusion incident warnings and event history monitoring are correctly set up and actively observed.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.