Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Progent's computer consulting for small and mid-size companies in the Stockton area are focused on customers who need quick and affordable assistance with network reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas will provide an idea of how Progent's team can help your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent has written a white paper that details the advantages businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper includes Progent's unique service delivery model for network support that can range from router configuration to advanced project management. The white paper also shows how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing support services can help clients to cut costs, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Progent has delivered remote IT support assistance to companies in each state in the United States. Many of these customers have shown their high regard for Progent in the form of testimonials to the excellence of Progent's service personnel. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to see what they say concerning the high level of Progent's IT services.
- Progent's staff of computer network consulting experts can help large organizations to architect, set up, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by providing support like Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Skype for Business planning and deployment consulting and Lync Server management, plus SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 programming. Progent has worked with some of the world's biggest businesses to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft products and offers branch office technical assistance for enterprises with local offices in Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area or larger cities across the U.S.
- Progent's Meraki Wi-Fi AP consultants offer online and onsite support to assist organizations of any size to plan, install, manage, expand or troubleshoot Wi-Fi systems that include Cisco Meraki APs. Progent can assist you to set up and manage Meraki-based wireless infrastructure for environments that can range from a telecommuter's home or a branch office all the way to a large campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also help you to configure other Cisco technology including switches, routers and ASA firewalls to build a seamless network infrastructure that provides identical access, performance, security compliance, ease of management and uptime for wired and wireless users irrespective of their location or computing device. (Check out Meraki switches consulting services.)
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to integrate, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy Voice over IP products to the latest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist your organization to integrate your IP phones with Unified CM, originally named CallManager, or with Unified CM Express (CME) to build a state-of-the-art IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Cisco Unified CM applications like Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can deliver support with any facet of Cisco IP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR routers with CUBE internetworking support, and creating Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco SRST systems for survivability.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can help you to create and support applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server RDBMS. Progent follows leading lifecycle management practices to create scalable, manageable SQL Server applications and is able to work with a client's IT staff to complete projects in a cost effective and affordable way. Progent for can assist you to create SQL Server applications by providing a wide selection of consulting support services such as specification of features and scope, database modeling, data integrity, T-SQL coding, software installation, storage management, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering and virtualization, reusable schema, replication solutions, security, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consulting experts can help businesses of any size to adhere to leading practices to configure System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts and host groups, networking, storage systems, and library resources; plan, deploy, and administer private clouds, VMs, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM 2012 with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for comprehensive monitoring. Progent can help you to upgrade from an older release of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from a third-party virtualization management platform, and Progent can show you how you to enhance and repair your current SCVMM 2012 ecosystem to make sure you get maximum return on investment. Progent also offers SCVMM 2016 migration consulting to assist your organization to plan and implement an efficient migration from SCVMM 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 so you can benefit from stronger assurance capabilities, high availability VMM storage fabric, and other improvements.
- Microsoft allows you to create seamless hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and on-premises installations of Exchange. This allows you to have certain Exchange mailboxes located at your physical datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can assist your organization with any facet of planning, integrating and debugging your hybrid Office 365 solution. Progent's Exchange consultants can provide occasional support to help you through stubborn technical issues and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is successfully completed on schedule and on budget. For more information about Progent's consulting services for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, go to Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- The Help Desk Call Center support model used by Progent gives small and midsize companies a dependable alternative to dependence on independent consultants by offering broad expertise shared by multiple support groups, optional round-the-clock availability of emergency assistance, fast escalation to top-level experts for handling even the most difficult issues, service consistency and dependability, prompt follow through overseen by veteran support managers, a selection of easy-to-use ways for requesting service tasks, plus excellent progress transparency enabled by ticket tracking and accessible through a web portal.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.