Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide selection of consulting and technical support assistance for IT systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size companies in the Stockton vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned engineering experts include:
- Progent offers a broad array of cost-effective support services to assist you company to deploy, integrate, troubleshoot, and manage desktop PCs and laptops powered by Microsoft Windows, macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC consulting services include Windows 10 planning and migration assistance, Microsoft Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 7 technical support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit operating system upgrades.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to define, automate and verify a consistent workflow for recovering services rapidly after a breakdown. SRM provides centrally controlled and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site migration, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also allows non-disruptive testing for site recovery, upgrades and patches and can generate reports to confirm complete service recovery, validate SLAs and prove disaster recovery compliance. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consultant to assist you to plan, configure, test and manage a DR solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- If you includes Cisco routers, you may be running an old version of Cisco IOS, the network OS used in almost every Cisco router as well as current Cisco switches. Cisco often provides upgrades to IOS to correct bugs, plug security gaps, or improve features. Unfortunately, updating IOS and other Cisco operating systems can be tricky, depending on your Cisco equipment and your system environment. For example, there may be limitations of internal Flash storage that could cause a new software version to operate incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants can provide a broad selection of services associated with updating Cisco IOS software or other Cisco software platform like IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can run version audits of your router software, recommend appropriate upgrades, provision Cisco appliances, transfer software images/, activate and verify your new software, optimize throughput, resolve issues, and teach your IT staff how to utilize any important new capabilities.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features a new design that improves cloud readiness, works with the most popular smart phones and tablets, allows single sign-on with Microsoft Azure AD, and strengthens security and compliance. Progent's experienced Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers offer the depth and breadth of technical skills and hands-on experience to resolve the critical technical and business challenges involved with upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist your organization to perform an efficient migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical platform.
- Progent has delivered online IT support assistance to organizations in every state in the U.S. Many of these clients have expressed their appreciation to Progent through testimonials to the excellence of Progent's support personnel. Take a look at Progent's customer testimonials to learn what they say concerning the high level of Progent's IT services.
- SQL Server 2014 includes major improvements in critical areas such as speed, uptime, compliance, and cloud readiness. SQL Server 2014 is the first release of SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that operates transparently across all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), enterprise data warehousing, and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can deliver efficient remote and on-premises services that include planning, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, and software development expertise to enable businesses of all sizes to achieve maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. In case you are already running SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist your company to perform a smooth upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's seasoned IP Voice specialists offer Cisco UC520 consulting support to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or plan and carry out a smooth upgrade to a modern IP telephony and voicemail system.
- Progent's backup and restore consultants offer support for a broad range of utilities and services that deliver solutions for backing up Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and desktops plus laptops and smartphones. Progent supports leading data protection products by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent also offers help with Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan PRO, and FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager and NSX expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and mid-sized businesses as a low cost and fully managed solution for secure backup and disaster recovery (BDR).
- Load balancing of multiple servers enhances performance and provides redundancy by working around crashed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing consulting services address a broad array of fault-tolerant load balancing technologies including network load balancing, load balanced applications, LAN/WAN infrastructure routing, and content dispatching products such as Cisco Content Engine. High availability load balancing technologies for which Progent can provide consulting services include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing mechanism of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and Cisco CDN Software, and F5 Networks BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it easier to craft customized Microsoft Dynamics GP applications that provide all of the basic elements of standard Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also address the specialized requirements of your business. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, developers can work with the most popular customization environment in the industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, create business logic, and personalize reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Dynamics GP's integration with Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET technologies, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 programming, and development background with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Continuum and other developer systems make it possible to create custom mission-critical applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Great Plains.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology outsourcing packages include network assessment to make sure that your environment meets professional levels of security and remote access, 24x7 server monitoring based on System Center Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they disrupt your organization, optional Helpdesk Services from Progent's technical staff, security audit to help safequard your information network from hackers, installation of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, discounts on Progentís remote support services, and access to Progentís group of Microsoft-certified system experts and technicians.
- Stealth penetration testing is a key component of any comprehensive IT system security strategy. Progentís security experts can perform extensive stealth intrusion security checks without the awareness of your organization's internal IT staff. Unannounced penetration checking uncovers whether existing security defense tools such as intrusion detection alerts and event log monitoring are properly configured and consistently observed.
- Progent offers two ultra-affordable service packages designed to allow small businesses to receive an impartial network security assessment from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert administers a comprehensive examination of your network from beyond your firewalled perimeter to determine potential risks in the security posture you present to the public. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer executes a network scan from an authorized computer within your firewall to assess the risk to internal attacks. The two security inventory packages are set up and run from a protected remote site.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.