Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Walnut Creek are concentrated on clients who need fast and affordable assistance for network stability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas should give you a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring service that incorporates advanced remote monitoring and management technology to help keep your IT system running efficiently by tracking the state of critical assets that power your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers a problem, an alert is transmitted automatically to your designated IT management staff and your Progent consultant so that all looming issues can be resolved before they have a chance to impact productivity. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight series of affordable network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size businesses.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to design and implement a WiFi wireless network optimized for your environment, providing you a WLAN that has the reception, speed, capacity, QoS, security, and roaming ability your company requires. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an affordable remote service or as a more detailed onsite service. Progentís onsite wireless survey features onsite inspection, RF and security assessment of your current wireless network, evaluation of your buildingís layout, measuring for RF contention, RF propagation modeling, identification of the best placement for customer-requested Wi-Fi Access Points such as Cisco Aironet indoor and outdoor APs, Meraki access points and Apple AirPort devices, and a comprehensive document defining the new WLAN.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized SharePoint Server 2013 engineers, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 engineers and Office SharePoint 2007 support professionals can show you how to evaluate the business justification for deploying the latest release of Microsoft SharePoint Server, advise you on the most appropriate version of SharePoint for your circumstances, provide setup and deployment services, help you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting database manager, improve your network integrity, integrate your off-the-shelf and customized application software to operate with Microsoft SharePoint Server, design a company-wide security strategy that incorporates portal technology, and deliver maintenance and Contact Center support.
- The CISA credential is an important qualification that indicates mastery in IS security auditing. Accredited by ANSI, the CISA accreditation has consultants undergo a comprehensive examination administered by the ISACA international professional group. Progent can provide the services of a CISA-qualified Cybersecurity audit consultant able to assist businesses in the fields of IS audit process, IT enforcement, network assets and infrastructure lifecycle, IT support, protection of data assets, and business continuity planning.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 experts can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, develop pilot systems and migration strategies, optimize your network infrastructure for on-premises, multi-site, cloud-based, and hybrid environments, educate your IT management, staff, develop an enterprise-wide security strategy, automate IT administration, help with application development, and generate and test a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is considering moving from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration consultants can help you to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
- Microsoft Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, entry-level platform that enables small businesses to make the move from the traditional physical on-premises datacenter to the contemporary hybrid computing model that includes local and virtualized cloud-hosted software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can provide budget-friendly remote consulting and troubleshooting for Microsoft Windows Server Essentials. Progent can help you to assess the possible business benefits of moving to Windows Server Essentials and adopting a hybrid local/cloud-based design for your computing ecosystem. Progent can provide full-service project management support to help you plan and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Office 365, and other Microsoft Online platforms and services. Progent also offers continuing consulting help, troubleshooting, and customized training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange and Microsoft Azure planning and integration support.)
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection consultants can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce specified content policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing users from sending sensitive or inappropriate information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering solutions can also help avoid being blacklisted and stay in compliance with industry privacy standards and regulatory mandates like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS. Find out about the entire ProSight portfolio of value-priced outsourced network management services for small organizations
- The Help Desk Call Center service model adopted by Progent's Technical Response Center offers small organizations an affordable option to replace dependence on freelance service individuals by offering in-depth technical knowledge shared by multiple engineering teams, optional 24x7 access to emergency assistance, escalation capability to top-level specialists for handling the most complex problems, support consistency and dependability, prompt follow through overseen by seasoned support administrators, a choice of easy-to-use techniques for requesting service tasks, and excellent process transparency made possible by ticket tracking and available through a web portal.
- Features of Progent's IT support packages include network assessment to ensure that your environment complies with professional levels of security and online access, 24x7 network monitoring using System Center Operations Manager to anticipate issues before they impact your business, optional Call Center support services from Progent's technical experts, security auditing to help protect your information network from hackers, installation of Service Packs and security updates for servers and applications, discounts on Progentís remote and on-site support services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft-certified network consultants and service specialists.
- Progent has provided remote IT consulting help to businesses in each state in the country. Many of these clients have shown their high regard for Progent through testimonials to the quality of Progent's support personnel. Check out Progent's client testimonials to see what they have said concerning the quality of Progent's IT services.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), formerly known as CallManager, operates as the foundation of Cisco's collaboration solution. CUCM and Cisco Unified CM Express provide an advanced IP-PBX by integrating with applications that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified Cisco Unified CM experts can help with any facet of Unified Communications Manager support and debugging in areas such as integrating Cisco VoIP phones and desktop video phones, reviewing dial plans, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE networking support, designing Cisco UCS server clustering solutions for high availability, and integration with Exchange and Skype for Business.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.