Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Addison organization to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Addison, Texas organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your existing conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Addison, Texas organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.