Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Anaheim company to select the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Anaheim, California businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Anaheim, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.