Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Dayton organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Dayton, Ohio businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Dayton, Ohio business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.