Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Edison company to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Edison, New Jersey companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Edison, New Jersey business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.