Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your El Paso organization to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help El Paso, Texas companies to with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist your business to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your El Paso, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.