Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Fremont
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Fremont California allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your own branding as a transparent supplement to your regular IT support group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, flesh out your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have acted as seamless extensions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of background delivering online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms features seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service organizations seldom have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an economical way to retain their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
To see additional information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is offered across the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit requests by means of your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a request to your designated email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows your support team to become a sole source for practically all technical expertise your clients may need. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service group, responding to your management, and bills you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting system to make sure all services performed are thoroughly documented. This enables you to shift account responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably take on additional jobs beyond your main areas of excellence and serve additional geographies without the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large roster of senior consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient online support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Fremont, California Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can deliver Fremont, California organizations a wide range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in Fremont, California
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Fremont, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.