Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Glendale
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Glendale Arizona enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house network support group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, network administrators, and data security professionals have acted as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT support firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of background providing remote expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service providers offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind a successful IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to license and staff, but a hassle to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service providers rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms a practical way to retain their company branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit requests using your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a request to your assigned email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to decline opportunities due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service team, responding to your direction, and bills you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an advanced documentation system to ensure that all services delivered are fully documented. This allows support group to shift service responsibilities to internal personnel once you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and safely accept more jobs beyond your core fields of expertise and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT service provider by delivering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad array of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large team of high-level consultants available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective online service saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Glendale, Arizona Organizations
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers Glendale, Arizona businesses a wide array of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in Glendale, Arizona
To learn more details about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Glendale, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.