Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Greensboro organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Greensboro, North Caroline organizations to with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the network infrastructure needed for an at-home workforce can be particularly complex if you have to manage a mix of personal equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering remote help for both outdated and current technologies in remote office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Services available from Progent to help your company to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authorized at-home workers to use IT resources located at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a teleworker to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent offers expert online consulting for deploying routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by an entire household and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput and security problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these problems by providing services like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Line-of-business applications may demand redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for identifying service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Greensboro, North Caroline organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.