Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Hayward company to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Hayward, California organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be particularly challenging if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online help for both legacy and current IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help you to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to create a safe tunnel for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN tunneling for a broad range of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow an at-home worker to view and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert remote support for setting up home routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting the whole family and visitors, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as security problems. Progent can help you to resolve these issues by providing services like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet access methods impact the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Mission-critical processes may require backup Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for selecting service providers, picking appropriate service bundles, and integrating high-availability Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Hayward, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.