Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Fort Myers company to select the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Fort Myers, Florida businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home workforce can be especially challenging if you have to manage a mix of personal hardware like PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from various manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote support for both outdated as well as modern IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Services available from Progent to assist your company to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity makes it possible to create a secure tunnel for authorized remote workers to access IT resources located at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable a teleworker to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This gives network managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for deploying home routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by families and visitors, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and security issues. Progent can help businesses to resolve these issues by providing services like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration help.
- Internet access methods affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Vital applications might require backup Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for identifying service providers, selecting sensible service offerings, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Fort Myers, Florida organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.