Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Manchester
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Manchester New Hampshire allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT services group. This can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, fill out your service offerings, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent adjuncts to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of background delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms offers seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service companies rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations an economical way to keep their company branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow you to expand your support workload, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
To see additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is available across the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit incident reports by means of your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your designated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows your support team to become a single source for practically all technical expertise your customers may need. You can build your team and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal support group, under your direction, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation system to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly described. This allows you to transfer account responsibilities to internal personnel once you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and affordably take on additional opportunities beyond your core areas of expertise and open additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad range of technologies and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Manchester, New Hampshire Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants can provide Manchester, New Hampshire organizations a wide array of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Firms in Manchester, New Hampshire
For additional information about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Manchester, New Hampshire, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.