Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Santa Monica
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Santa Monica California enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house network services group. This can help you add to your revenue, expand your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC support technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless expansions to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of background delivering online expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but challenging to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support firms rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an affordable way to retain their company branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
To see more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter service requests using your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a message to your dedicated email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to become a sole source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to say no to opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service group, under your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting system to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This enables support group to shift service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently accept more jobs outside your core areas of excellence and serve new territories without the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service provider by offering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable team of senior IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering quick results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Santa Monica, California Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers offers Santa Monica, California companies a broad array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Providers in Santa Monica, California
For more details about Progent's reseller program for network service firms in Santa Monica, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.