Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Lakeland
Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Lakeland Florida enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your brand as a transparent extension of your regular IT services team. This can ease the way for you to grow your client base, fill out your service offerings, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless supplements to the IT staffs of some of the world's biggest IT support businesses. Progent's range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT support business, and Progent's transparency lets you elevate and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of background providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support companies do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their company branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit requests via your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a request to your assigned mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows your support team to become a single source for virtually all IT expertise your customers may require. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to new business due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service group, under your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation system to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully documented. This enables support group to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants when you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently accept more opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and serve new geographies without the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support firm by offering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Top Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Lakeland, Florida Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Lakeland, Florida businesses a wide range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Organizations in Lakeland, Florida
For more information about Progent's reseller program for network service firms in Lakeland, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.