Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Parsippany
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Parsippany New Jersey allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your company's brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house network support team. This can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, fill out your service catalog, create happy customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless expansions to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms features seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but difficult to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT service organizations an economical way to keep their company branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For more information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is available across the country at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit service requests via your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your designated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows you to act as a sole source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities due to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your internal IT service team, responding to your coordination, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an advanced documentation system to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This enables your IT support organization to shift service assignments to in-house consultants once you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and safely take on additional opportunities outside your main fields of excellence and serve additional territories without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network support firm by offering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of technologies and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large team of top-level IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective remote service saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Parsippany, New Jersey Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants offers Parsippany, New Jersey companies a wide array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Firms in Parsippany, New Jersey
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Parsippany, New Jersey, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.