Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in San Francisco
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in San Francisco California enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your regular network services team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network engineers, desktop support specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless expansions to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an efficient IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT service organizations seldom have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT service firms a practical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
To see additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter requests using your branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a request to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows your support team to become a single point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, responding to your coordination, and bills you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting platform to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for you to transfer service assignments to in-house consultants once you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently take on more opportunities beyond your core areas of expertise and open additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad array of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of high-level IT experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for San Francisco, California Businesses
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers San Francisco, California organizations a wide array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Firms in San Francisco, California
To learn more details about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in San Francisco, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.