Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Virginia Beach
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Virginia Beach Virginia allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a transparent augmentation of your regular IT services group. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, fill out your service offerings, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, desktop support specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of background providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service providers offers transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but challenging to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support organizations do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT support firms an economical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
To see additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports through your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your assigned mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows your support team to act as a sole source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without having to turn down new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, under your management, and invoices you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting platform to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This allows you to transfer service responsibilities to internal personnel once you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely take on additional opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and serve additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT service firm by offering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide array of technologies and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: With a large team of senior consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service saves money while delivering quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Virginia Beach, Virginia Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Virginia Beach, Virginia businesses a broad range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in Virginia Beach, Virginia
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Virginia Beach, Virginia, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.