Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Allentown
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Allentown Pennsylvania allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's brand as a transparent extension of your in-house IT services team. This can help you add to your client base, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of background delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of an effective service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support firms rarely have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms a practical way to keep their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is available across the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit incident reports using your custom branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your designated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to act as a sole point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your team and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to turn down new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house support group, under your direction, and bills you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation system to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This allows your IT support organization to shift account responsibilities to internal consultants when you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and affordably take on additional jobs outside your main areas of excellence and open additional territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network service provider by offering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large roster of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient online support saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Allentown, Pennsylvania Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants can provide Allentown, Pennsylvania organizations a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Allentown, Pennsylvania
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Allentown, Pennsylvania, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.